Get-aLong-shirt!

See what I did there? Get-along-shirt. Get-a... Long-shirt. Why do I keep torturing you? Let's get into this part!

...

Winter: Qibli! Stop fidgeting! This shirt is already very scratchy!

Qibli: Kinkajou! Where did you get this shirt?! I feel like there are a million dragon flame cactus seedpods poking my scales!

Kinkajou: I don't know! I just bought it at Possibility! It said made in... CH-EYE-NAH! From this dragon who had a weird name... Daniel.

Peril: Pfffft... Damn Daniel!

Moon: How do you spell " CH-EYE-NAH!"?

Kinkajou: C. H. I. N. A.

Moon: *Facetalons* That's the continent where scavengers used low quality materials to make stuff! ( Not trying to be racist but seriously they ruined rainbow loom, fidget spinners, etc. )

Winter and Qibli: Kinkajouuuuuuuuu!

*Kinkajou constantly zips left and right causing Winter and Qibli to constantly go in opposite directions*

Winter: Noooooo! Go left!

Qibli: She went right! I....

Turtle: Guys.. You aren't going to get off the shirt unless you... oh.. I don't know.. GET A LONG?!

*Shirt suddenly tears*

Winter: Uh...

Qibli: Um... Moon go get a new HIGH QUALITY Get-along shirt!

...

One brief intermission later...

*Moon bursts into the room huffing and puffing*

Moon: You... *Huff* guys are... *Huff*Lucky that Queen Ruby... *Huff* had one to spare...

Winter: Ohhhhhh... It's so sooooooooft

Qibli: I would stay in it if I wasn't stuck with THIS SAND SNORTER! Why are you so cold?!

Winter: Why are you so hot?! Wait...

*Peril, Turtle and Kinkajou burst out laughing*

Peril: Hot?

Kinkaujou: What kind of... hot?!

Turtle: Does Winter think Qibli is... *dramatic gasp*... Handsome?!

(This is where the people who support Qinter squeal with joy.)

(If you didn't please do so...)

Moon: Okay. Let's open our envelopes!

Kinkajou: I dare Winter and Qibli to hang on to a cliff and see who can hang on the longest. - Dancertyty27

*Winter flexes his talons*

*Zap*

Winter: You know... it's funny because the other will go down too since we're in a shirt together.

Qibli: Ye... But it's going to be YOUR FAULT! HAH!

...

3 hours later...

Qibli: My talons are going to break!

Winter: Mine t... I mean.. NOPE! YOU WEAKLING! HAH!

Qibli: That's it you're coming down with me!!

*Qibli lets go bringing Winter down too*

*Zap*

Moon: Hey look there's an envelope made of... sugar maybe?

Kinkajou: Mineeeee! *Grabs envelope* I dare everyone to reveal all their secrets to all of Jade Mountain Academy -FireStorm453 *Begins to eat "Sugar"*

Qibli: Okay! We'll have them send in one secret to be revealed PER dragon. And only to each other. None of this leaves this room.

Winter: We'll see about that...

Qibli: What? Nothing!

Kinkajou: Bleh! It's salt!

(In case you don't get it. Because they'll be salty after it)

......

Before you all comment, I know I promised an epic envelope but this one requires you guys to ask one question to each dragon! Be sure to comment dares because it will be the first epic envelope in dialogue so it won't be too... Long. (Rimshot plays)

If you want me to notice the secrets epic envelope write:

Epic Secret: (The secret you want revealed)

Shoutout to Dancertyty27 and FireStorm453 for supporting me!

Thanks for 2K Reads!