I'm back!

Hooray! You have waited a Long ti... Okay I'll stop. BUT I'M BACK! EXAMS ARE OVER! Keep sending in dares ( Truth: Why no one want me no more...) but please not something that will cause either WinterWatcher or MoonBli Shippers to stomp on my face.

eg. OMGGGGG IT WOULD BE TOTES AMAZINGGGG IF LIKEEEE... I DONT KNOW. WINTER AND QIBLI FOUGHT IT OUT AND WHOEVER WON GETS TO MARRY MOOOOOOOOON. (If you wrote this was that an accurate representation of how you were typing that? no? ok.)

Let's get back to the story that I didn't have the wherewithal to attend to for a Long (hah) time.

Also btw I'm sorry but I ain't even purposely making the Long puns. Autocorrects xD. Also anyone who took the effort to google "wherewithal". Come. I clap for you. *Clap. Clap. Clap* And now to make you feel sad for being impatient I shall give the patient viewers the meaning.

Wherewithal: the money or other means needed for a particular purpose. (In my case the time)

......

Kinkajou: We're back!

Winter: Shut up. It never happens.

Qibli: Then what's that? *Points at pile of letters*

Moon, Turtle, and Peril: OH SNAP!

Winter: I'll "SNAP" your neck!

Moon: Oh my god it's a miracle! We're ACTUALLY back!

*Flashback Everyday*

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

The Next Day...

Kinkajou: We're back!

Turtle: Okay! WE GET IT. YOU BETTER STAAAAAAWWWP! (I'm sorry)

*Someone passes the doorway as Clay drags by the tail*

( Clay: DID YOU HAVE TO DISEMBOWEL THAT CHICKEN?! )

Viper (Half SandWing- Half RainWing. Obviously the dragon getting dragged. F0xfur): Seriously... The word count just reached 313 words and not a single dare...

Kinkajou: What word count?! * Proceeds to slap Viper with her tail*

Moon: Okay... Let's get to dares.

......

Okay before that. I AM DEMOCRATIC! I have no favourites. So. My sister (Who also uses Wattpad, try and find her she has made 1 comment whoever can I'll ensure at least 1 dare of yours gets through) chooses the dares and truths. Unless she lazy.

......

Turtle: The irony. This is a truth. For Winter, What's your favourite season? (Insert Lenny Face) -Ms_Tomato_Potato

Winter: Winter...

Peril: They asked for your favourite season. Not your name.

Winter: Shut up! Peril. Was Queen Scarlet describing you when she named you?

Qibli: Dang! Shots fired.

*Peril curls up in a ball in corner*

Peril: ...don't... kill...Winter... heh... heh... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay...

Moon: Peril is back to being a psychopath.

Peril: SHUT UP! Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay... Clay...

Kinkajou: Okay! Next one!

Moon: Next dare, I dare the dragonets to attempt to play hockey on ice while being dragons -YouDontKnowMe231.

Everyone: Turt...

Turtle: OKAY!!!

*zap*

OKAY LET'S JUST END THERE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO WRITE LIKE 200 WORDS ON WINTER WINNING ALL BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO STAND ON ICE>

WinterWatcher Shippers: LOOOK WINTER REKT THEM ALL!

MoonBli Shippers: BOOOO! WINTER MISUSES HIS ABILITIES JUST TO GET MOON!

......

Let's just end here because...

1. Lazy.

2. I just realised I spent at least 20 book parts not knowing what OTP meant.

3. Still contemplating that it is One true pairing and not One-time Password

4. No dares.

5. Lazier

6. Lazy to come up with a number 6. Thus, showing I need a life.

Ok Bye Guys! Cya guys Next Time. AND. SEND. EM. IN!