Uhm.

Hey guys. I'm not necessarily back. I'll write once in a while after I get guilty enough to write another part as more random people stream in. XD.

Welp. I'll just get into it. Hope you enjoy.

......

Kinkajou: From WingsOfFireIsAwesome. I dare Qibli to live in the ice kingdom and winter vice versa. (I'm too lazy to paraphrase your dare)

Turtle: ok. *zap*

Winter...

Winter: Jeez! I'm gonna SNAP Turtle's neck when I get back. It's so hot. And the desert is such a horrendous colour. What's wrong with white and blue?!

Thorn: Fourth moon and fireballs! What happened to Qibli? He was supposed to help check on the Guards whenever he came back. Why are you here Winter?

Winter: Dare. *Insert "-_-" on Winter's face*

Thorn: Ah..

Winter: Yah..

Thorn: Ok... Then help me make sure the Guards are doing their jobs.

*Winter walks out to check on guards*

Winter: Hey you! Walrus-face! Stand at attention!

Random Guard Winter had to pick on: Uh... What?

Winter: Stand at attention. Did no one teach you how to stand properly? *Demonstrates icewing stance*

Random Guard Winter had to pick on: Uhm. *Makes attempt at stance*

Winter: NO! YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG! TUCK YOUR TAIL IN AND PUT YOUR SHOULDERS BACK!

Random Guard Winter had to pick on: Uhmm.. What happened to Qibli?

Winter: DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO QIBLI! JUST DO YOUR JOB!

Random Guard Winter had to pick on: BUT I AM!

Winter: RGHHHHHHHHH.... (*Omnipresent jade winglet starts laughing*) I'll come check on you later.

Meanwhile in the Ice Kingdom,

Qibli: Argh. What do you mean disrespect your elders?! I just said "What's up"

Narwhal: THAT IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR THAT IS NOT BEFITTING OF SOMEONE IN THE ICEWING TRIBE. I DO NOT GIVE A *Censored for innocent eyes* WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE JUST HERE FOR A DAY. YOU WILL UPHOLD THE ICEWING REPUTATION.

Qibli: Jeez... Guess it's not just the environment that's cold.

Narwhal: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU IMBECILE?!

Qibli: Uh... I said, "Jeez, I Guess the environment is very.. bold."

Narwhal: Ahhh. Yes. Our glaciers and snow are incomparable in beauty to anything else in pyrrhia.

Qibli: Prettier than me?

Narwhal: SHUT YOUR INSOLENT MOUTH RIGHT THIS SECOND YOU BUFFOON!

Qibli: *Opens mouth*

Narwhal: *Gives stare of death*

Qibli: *Closes mouth*

Meanwhile in the Sand Kingdom,

Winter: *Overseeing battle training* YOU CALL THAT A PUNCH?!

Random soldier: Uhh. Yessss?

Winter: NO! THAT IS NOT A PUNCH! THAT'S A LOVE TAP. THIS IS A PUNCH! *Punches Random Soldier*

Other soldiers: Oooooooooooh........

Winter: IF I FIND ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T PUNCH. YOU'RE NEXT!!!

Meanwhile in the Ice Kingdom,

*End of day*

Qibli: So... What circle am I in?

Tundra: 8.

Qibli: I thought there was only up to 7.

Tundra: That's true.

Qibli: But then that doesn't make.. OHHHHHHHH! Because I was REALLY GOOD you guys gave me a circle all to myself? Awwww...

Tundra: No. Circle 8 is the lowes...

Qibli: I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL WINTER!

Meanwhile in the Sand Kingdom,

Winter: So how did I do today?

Thorn. Well.. you.. er... did... Great?

Winter: Fantastic. Can't wait to rub that into Qibli's face.

*Winter walks away*

Thorn (To Guard): Tell all the Guards we're having a feast tonight to apologise for the inconvenience...

......

Well, hope you enjoyed. Also should I try and write an original book? I have an idea already but I'm not sure.

Well, Cya guys next time.