Kill, Kiss, Marry!

Kinkajou: Let's continue with Truth or Dare! Although I was a complete idiot!

Qibli: Due to the fact I DIED! In the first five minutes, I don't know how she might have been an idiot. Did you try to fly and  ended up spraining your wings?

Moon: Nope. She tried to camouflage and kill me but she forgot to take off her backpack.

Peril: Wowwwwwww! Good job Kinkajou! Your only advantage and you forgot to take off your backpack.

*Moon coughs to hide a laugh*

Moon: It was really weird trying to shoot someone invisible though. I shot her by guessing according to her backpack's straps.

Turtle: I died of dehydration!

*Awkward silence* *Everyone Laughs*

Peril: I died to the hands of Kinkajou. Remind me exactly how you found me?

Kinkajou: I was in a tree then I smelt smoke so... it was either someone's campfire or you so I went to investigate being the QUEEN OF STEALTH.

Qibli: Winter how did you die?

Winter: I'm not... particularly sure. I went to sleep and when I woke up instead of being in a tree I found myself here. So I died, go figure.

Moon: Uhh... I may have... stabbed you... in your sleep.

Winter: What?!

Qibli: Hah! Die WinterWatcher dieeeeee!

Moon: Sorry! I only killed you because you were the only one with a bow! And I'm good with bows!

Kinkajou: Yep... she shot me straight in the chest at point blank range.

Turtle: Can we get to the envelopes now?

Kinkajou: Okay fineeeee!

Qibli: Before that since we have so many envelopes I set up like a little mailbox.

*Qibli gestures to a pile of envelopes with a slot for envelopes to come through right above the pile on the cave wall*

Qibli: So no more randomly appearing in mid-air! Say goodbye to those literal pain in the tails ( I literally set that up just for this pun)

Turtle: Okay let's just randomly take one out...

*Turtle randomly picks out an envelope*

Turtle: Okay! It says: Truth. Kinkajou, what do you think of everyone? -Nightmarish

Qibli: Ooooooooooohhh... *Looks at Turtle and winks*

*Turtle rolls his eyes back at Qibli*

Kinkajou: Okayyyy! Moon is my BESTEREST friend forever and she is super shy but a total badass on the inside. Winter is super pretty and is always there to save the day. Qibli is the humorous friend who always help you when you're down. Peril is really nice on the inside despite her savage outside. Turtle is ADORABLE and I like him alot.

Moon: I don't think 'besterest' is a word but thanks. Badass...

Qibli: Yes! Hah! Take that Winter! Humorous AAAAAAND helps you when you are down.

Winter: But she said I'm pret... Wait. I think you mean handsome AAAAAND I'm ALWAYS there to save the day.

Peril: I like my description. Thank you for understanding! No one else has except...

Qibli: Exceeeeeeeeeept?

Peril: Clay.

Kinkajou: Yessss! Cleril has sailed!

*Silence*

Moon: Wait! Where's Turtle?

*Turtle is in a corner half crying half blushing*

Winter: Ok! Next envelope. Let's see... *Randomly picks an envelope* I dare the Jade Winglet to play Kill, Kiss, Marry. - Dancertyty27. What's that?

Kinkajou: Let's check... *Pulls out "Party Games for Kids" Hmmmm... Ok. It's like Truth or Dare just that you list three dragons name and the dragon has to choose who to kill, kiss and marry. Not in real life but if you had to choose.

Moon: How is that in a childrens' book?!

Kinkajou: I don't know. I found it in the 'may-tour' section.

Moon: How do you spell 'may-tour'?

Kinkajou: M-A-T-U-R-E!

*Moon facetalons*

Kinkajou: Okay! Moon. Peril, Winter and Qibli.

Moon: Kill Peril. Kiss Winter. Marry Qibli.

Winter: Wait what?!

Qibli: Wait wha... Oh wait I win! HOORAYYYY! YES MOOBLI HAS SAILED!

Moon: Sorry! Qibli is a better friend.

Peril: IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT SHE KILLED ME?!

......

Hey guys! As usual, comment truths and dares and thank you to everyone who supported me to be #43 in WINGSOFFIRE! That's really high up!

Shoutouts: 

Shoutout to Dancertyty27 and Nightmarish be sure to check them out!

Cya guys next time and be sure to read my Wings of Fire: Hunger Games! Releasing part two soon!