About Y/n and history

Name- Y/n Greenleaf

Age- 16 (Hiccup and everyone is 16 as well)

Gender- Female

Likes- Dragons, forests, reading, fighting, her bow and arrows

Dislikes- People, hurt dragons, killing, loud noises, her scars

Hair colour- y/h/c

Eye colour- green

Skin colour- y/s/c

Outfit-

Flying/ Combat Outfit-

Weapons-

History-

History-

( 5 years of age)
Being the Cheifs daughter has its ups and downs. And this was a down. I have alwaysed loved the woods. The trees, the creatures and the breeze that flows thorough. I wanted to hunt with my father but mother says that I am to young to kill. So I stayed at home and milked the goats. I continued to work in the farm until night fell. I climed into bed and drifted asleep. But nothings lasts forever.

"Hurry...I'll get her...Sweets wake up"

I awoke to the panic voice of my mother. I sat up and she picked me up and rushed out of the house. My head was hidden in my mothers neck until I lifted it just in time to see a dragon spit fire on my house. My mother found some planks of wood leaned against a house and told me to hide.

"You stay here I need to help your father."

I stayed and watch as my village burned slowly. People tried to run but not everyone made it. My father was fighting someone...a big man with a cloak until the mans sword perced threw my fathers chest. I heard my mother cry out as she tryed to attack the man but he slit her throat. I wanted to cry out but I knew better than to be killed. I fell a sleep  on the ground. Letting the fire consumed everything.

I wake up hoping that everything was just a nightmear until I see my parents lifeless bodys. I slowly came from my hiding spot and walked over to them and closed their eyes. I went into the forest and found some flowers and made 2 bouquets. I walked back to my parents and made them hold the flowers and their arms across their chest. Knowing that I will need to survive I scavenged around to find what I need. I was very smart for a 5 year old.

Days later I am sleeping in a cave when something came in. It was a dragon. It had blue stripes all over its body and it looked scared. I moved a little which made its head snap in my direction.

(The dragon is smaller because its the same age as you but it looks like this when you are 16)I slowly showed my hands to tell it that im not a threat

I slowly showed my hands to tell it that im not a threat. It lowerd its guard. I throw it some fish that I caught a few hours ago. It ate and came closer. I gave it another fish and it came closer. Next thing I knew that dragons head layed peacfuly on my lap.

( 10 years of age- 5 years later)
Me and Nimbus have bonded very well and we fly all the time. We have been wandering for a while until we find the perfect island to call home. But for now we help dragons that get caught by the people known as dragon hunters. We never stayed in one place for to long but everyone knew us. The Black Rider. Yup thats what they call me. Even only at the age of ten I was very strong and smart. Nimbus knows that I can fend for my self so he doesnt worry much. But then it went wrong....( you need to read this book to find out)

( 15 years of age- another 5 years later)
After what happened 5 years ago I have never been the same. I guess I became more ruthless. I dont actualy know but I do know one thing I needed a break from being The Black Rider. Me and Nimbus found a medium island to call are own after making sure there were no dragons. We finally had a place away from everyone. Well nothing lasts for ever......