TOLD

Y/ns Pov
I answer many of Fishlegs queshtions but I could feel the percing stare of Astrid. I knew that everyone knew about The Black Rider. Many people considerd The Black Rider as a hero while the dragon traper scum sees me as a blockage in the trapping indistry. I feel as if I told that Astrid lady about my secret idenity she would have some respect for me but I decided against it.

"You should come to the Edge with us" One who I presume is Ruffnut. I smile at her kindness.

"WHAT!" Astrid exclaims. Hiccup was about to say something when Astrid grabs him by the arm and walks away.

"Sorry about her...she isnt always like that" Fishlegs says as he rubs his dragons head. I only nod and I walk back to the cave. I began to do some cleaning. I was putting away some vials of medicine(See photo) when I see everyone come in the cave. Everyone gasped except for Hiccup who alread saw most of my home. I smiled at them as I continue to place medicine vials away.

"Do you live here?" Ruffnut asks as she stares in awe at some dragons flying above.

"Yes I do. I also take care of all 50 dragons that inhabit this island." I say as I pat the head of Nimbus. I go over to my flying outfit that was hung over a long peice if wood. I then slipped behind a rock and put it on. When I came out everyone was surrounding a egg. A Ribtide egg.

These dragon eggs stay in the water until they are hatched

These dragon eggs stay in the water until they are hatched. I walk behind them and began to speak.
___________________________________________
Tuffnuts Pov
I looked around this place and even I could not help but stare at everything. I was walking when I found this pond. I take a look over while doing my laugh when I see something light blue in the water. I reached down when a large hand stoped me. It was Fishlegs.

"You dont want to do that. These must be eggs and I will not allow you to remove it from the water!" He said matter-a-factly. Soon everyone came to see what I found. Then someone spoke.
___________________________________________
Y/ns Pov
"That is the egg of the Ribtide dragon. Its a water class dragon that can lay as many as 8 eggs per year" I say. Everyone stares at me in my outfit. Even Astrid gave me a smile. I did a little twirl and bowed.
I look up and see Hiccups face with a hint of pink.

"Wow she hold many suprises dont you think dearest sister" Tuffnut says as he turns to his sister who noods.

"I agree dearest brother" She says. I smile and got on Nimbus while everyone gets on their dragons. We took off and flew. We were flying when Ruffnut started asking queshtions about me. It seems like she talks a lot because
Hiccup sighed while placing his head in his hand.

"Soo what are you doing on this island" Ruffnut asks.

"I haved lived here for about 3ish years." I relpy

"What about befor..?" Hiccup asks.

"Well have you heard about The Blackrider?" I ask as I smirk from under my mask which I sliped on.

"You mean the badass who saved over 100 dragons from Vego and those dragon hunters...ya" Astrid says as she looks down a bit.

"Well you are looking at The Blackrider...." I say and their jaws dropped. I smile and sped up to start a chase.
___________________________________________
Astrids Pov
WHAT! SHE IS THE BLACKRIDER!! I read stories of her adventures not to long ago! I never expected her to be are age. I now have respect for her. She has saved many dragons. And its going to be fun having a nother fighter on the team.
___________________________________________
A/N- Here is another chapter! Hope you enjoy and next chapter you might be on Edge( wink) Hope you enjoy ~Meli