Awe Struck

Hiccups Pov-
I awake from my sleep on Toothless' side. He was still sleeping, slowly moving his head to a new spot. I get up to see only one person awake. Astrid.

"Hey" I greeted. She didnt turn around from her spot from the caves entrance.

"Somethings out there Hiccup" She responds. I look around only to find a few rabbits scurry by.

"Ya wild life....and maybe some new dragons. Im sure we will be fine" I say as I walk up to Toothless.

"Hey bud, wake up." The black dragon opens his eyes and groggaly gets up. Then soon after Fishlegs awake then the twins while Snoutlout is still asleep.

"Hiccup do you think we will find a new dragon?" Fishlegs fangirls a bit. We havent found a new speices in a while and we have both been looking foword to it.

"I hope once everyone wakes we can go search. On foot." I say as I roll up the blanket I used and put it in my pack wich I put on Toothless. Once Snoutlout awoke and we got everything packed and started walking on foot into the forstes of this new island. A few hours go by and all we see it a lot of wild life, mostly rabbits and a few deer but still no dragons.

"Hiccup lets have a break we've been walking for hours" Snoutlout says as he stretches. We came to a clearing with a large lake and we decided we would rest here.

"Alright lets all wonder around but signal if you see anything" I say as I fill up my water containers with the fresh lake water. Me and Toothless start to walk in a random direction. We were walking when we heard a branch snap. Toothless growled deeply.

"Its alright bud its probualy a deer" I say as I continue to walk. Thats when I saw it. A very large cave and there was a glowing of purple inside.

"Bud be on alert...lets check it out"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/ns Pov-
I have been cutting wood for the past hour or so and I was stacking it when a Strousbeakon came from the woods. They were very scary looking dragons but they only want to be loved. They have a purple fire which can make the strongest glass. Black glass. Its so strong that it can cut threw Deathsong amber.

I quickly go to the dragons aid and lead it to the infirmary

I quickly go to the dragons aid and lead it to the infirmary. I see a large gash on its face. Looks like its from another Strousbeakon. I grab some cloth and clean the wound. The Strousbeakon starts to glow purple. Its their way of healing but it doesnt help when its dark. I continue to treat the wound when Nimbus growled beside me. I then heard the sound of a dragon and a person. I quickly tell Nimbus to hide and he follows my command. Then I came face to face with a brown hair boy and his Nightfury?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hiccups Pov
I slowly walked towards the large caves entrance and I see a girl. She has y/h/c, and eyes as green as the forest. But what actually caught my eyes was the terrifuing dragon at her feet. She stands up which causes me to step back and Toothless heating up a plasma blast.