Team Astrid pt 2

Y/n's pov-

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help overhear your conversation, because I was eavesdropping. If you need instructors for this new dragon-training deal, I'm your man." Snoutlout says referencing to himself.

"A Snoutlout-trained rider will be able to anticipate his dragon's every move. It's like chess, except I don't know how to play chess." Snoutlout continues. Hookfang, from behind him, tries to hit Snoutlout. He ducks just in time and misses the tail.

"See what I mean-." Snoutlout says again but is hit by Hookfang's second attack. He groans and hits the wall again.

"Check mate." I say.

"Sorry, Snoutlout, but I'll be doing all the training myself. This is something I need to do, you guys." Astrid says to me and Hiccup.  Hiccup smiles and turns to the gang.

"Okay, change of plans. Snoutlout, twins, Y/n, you'll follow Dagur's trail north of the Archipelago. If you don't find him, resupply, at the Edge and keep searching." Hiccup announces.

"Hiccup, what part of 'I'll be doing all the training' wasn't clear to you?" Astrid asks Hiccup.

"I'll just patrol the area around Berk, in case Dagur doubled back." Hiccup says. Fishlegs takes a step forward.

"And I need to copy this information Y/n has on dragons to The book of Dragons for any leads on why Dagur was here." Fishlegs says. I smile at him. His love for dragons is really there and I love it.

"You won't even know we're here" Hiccup assure Astrid.

"Okay, then. This all assumes anyone would even want to tryout for our B-team." Astrid says with a small smile.

(Time skip)

I sit on Nimbus as we watch people flood the ring. I was between Hiccup and the Twins with Tuffnut on my side.

"Nice turn out." I say.

"Yeah." Hiccup agrees.

"Yeah, look at them, fresh-faced and full of dreams. Dreams that are soon to be crushed. Huh, Y/n, were we ever that young?" Tuffnut asks while laying his head on my shoulder, in a playful manner. Fishlegs, who was standing by Hiccup points into the crowd.

"Snoutlout, isn't that your dad?" I follow Fishlegs finger to a male standing with his arms crossed.

"What! Hiccup, you have to let me stay! I will get to make the rules. I will get to point out every ones of his mistakes." Snoutlout tries to convince Hiccup.

"Not gonna happen, Snoutlout."

"You owe me this. The world owes me this. Snoutlout! This is Snoutlout!" He yells as he grips Hookfang's horns.

"Saddle up, everybody. Astrid's got work to do, and so do we." Hiccup says and takes of into the sky I follow close behind him.

(Time skip to where they are searching for bad guys)

"I give up. I don't see any sign of Dagur's ship. Let's just head to the Edge. I'm hungry." Snoutlout whines.

"Agreed. All this focusing wears you out." Tuffnut says. Ruffnut giggles while also agreeing. I fly ahead of them.

Dagur's pov- (oh sheit)
I watch through the spy glass towards the dragon riders. I remove the spy away from my face.

"Well I'm waiting."

"Using their direction and our men's sightings, their base should be in this general area." Savage says as he adds more to the map. I take one more look and saw a black dragon. I quickly bring the spy glass to my eye once again.

"Oh, Hiccup, so soft-hearted and soft-headed. I knew my attack on B-wait." I stop. I look at the dragon and the rider. It's not Hiccup. In fact. its not a rider I have seen at all. But their dragon is a Nightfurry!

"A slight change in plans. Assemble the fleet. We'll scour this area until we find Dragon's Edge. And when we do bring me that Girl and her Nightfurry!" I yell. I walk inside the cabin on the ship. I laugh historically as I opened the drawer of the desk. The parchment was old and had a few holes but the image was clear. The Black Riders wanted poster.

Y/n's pov and a time skip-
I walk into the open dome as I strech. The twins are playing with a small dragon while Snoutlout lays on Hookfang.

"Get up, you guys, we need to search for Dagur." I say with my hands on my hip. No one listens. I walk over to the where some water is. I take a small bucket and fill it with water and walk over to Snoutlout who is sleeping. I bump the water on his face which is also Hookfang's snout. Snoutlout gasps in shock.

"Hey!" He shouts. I throw the bucket to the side. He groans but continues to not get up and turns away from me.

"Fine! I'll go alone. Just, please, try and keep a look out." I say. I walk over to Nimbus and give him a scratch on his head before taking off.

I fly for a few hours searching for anything. But it was all clear but I had a bad feeling in my gut. I fly back to the Edge but its under attack. I slipped on my mask and began to attack the ships. Fire blast after blast but they had their own amunition. Flaming arrows and bulders. I head up to the dome but they fired 30 arrows my way. I try to dodge them all but I couldnt. Not with 30. I felt as one lodges its self in my shoulder. I cry out in pain and look behind me. Another arrow lodges its self near my hip. Luckily the heat of the arrow will colorize the wound but it doesn't help the fact that it hurts. I try to fly faster into the Dome and I barely make it. The twins look at me.

"Close the dome!" I yell. Tuffnut runs to the lever as I fall of Nimbus. The pain was almost to much. I felt someone catch me. It was Ruffnut. She looks at me shocked and grabs my shoulder. I wince in pain.

"Are you okay!" She yells. I couldn't really do anything but take short breaths. The heat of the arrows haven't cooled down. Its still burning my flesh. Snoutlout makes it into the dome as it closes.

"Where wer- oh my Thor!" Snoutlout yells, seeing me in my condition. He starts to mumbles something about 'if Hiccup see this' and 'we're gonna die'. Suddenly Hiccup comes out from below us.

"Hiccup!" Snoutlout yells.

"Is everybody okay?" The dragons move away from us. Reveling me with my head resting on Ruff's lap. He quickly rushes to me. Seeing as the arrows are still in me. He places a hand on my head.

"They got the drop on us! Hit us before we knew they were there. If only our early-warning system hadn't been-"

"S-stop." I mannage. Hiccup carefully brushes some hair out of my face.

"G-o *sharp breath* go kick some dragon hunter back to the outskirts of t-he Archipelago." I say as a boulder hits the dome causing it to shake.

"We've tried, it didn't go so well." Ruff says looking down at me.

"Dagur has us pined down!" Snoutlout yells.

"With a dozen ships." I say. Hiccup grabs my non wounded shoulder.

"This is our home! We're defending it. Now, think, what are our advantages?" Hiccup was saying but my mind was slowly getting foggy. I think I should rest. Yeah...rest.

(Since you passed out. And Hiccup freaking out. For the fighting you can imagine Nimbus firing on ships. When Hiccup saves his dad he doesn't say anything and heads straight to the dome. He carries you back to Berk. The scene with Astrid and the B-team you are at Hiccups house in bed and you have already been treated for your wounds. Hope you liked it!)