Have dragon will travel pt 1

Y/n's Pov
Its been a few days and Hiccup and the gang want me to come with them to Brek so they can gather suplise.

"Come on Y/n! It would be fun and we can show you around are home like you did yours" Fishlegs claims. I shake my head.

"Guys I know that you want me too but I have done bad things to a lot of people...and I dont want anyone I know to be there" I say stirnly. Then I took a deep breath.
"But...if you want me to then I will" I said with a smile. Everyone got really happy.

"I'll go pack for the journey" I say. I walked to my house. Yes we finally made me a small hut...well at first it was small then I leave for ONE day and this superbig hut was where my original hut was. I walk inside where Nimbus was sleeping. I took out a bag that was hanging on the wall. I walk over to my bed and layed out everything I would pack.

I finished packing my daggers, some extra clothes, my book of dragons, some pencils, and a spy glass Hiccup made for me.

I closed my fox fur bag and woke up Nimbus

I closed my fox fur bag and woke up Nimbus. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Wakey wakey" I cooed. Nimbus fully woke and did a strech, making the cracking of joints as he went. I  placed the bag on Nimbus and seccured it. Walking out we all take to the sky.

(Arriving at Berk)
We were all flying and laughing when an island came into view.

"Home sweet home" Hiccup sighed. We all dove into an arena where there was a viking cleaning a sattel.

"Well isn it Berks gratest dragon rider" A happysounding voice said. I saw a man with a blonde mustash,no leg or arm and a rock for a tooth. He wore on outfit in which I could tell was a favorite. He looked at me. I was wearing my riding outfit and my hood was on so I took it off and removed my mask.

"Well, who is the lass?" He asked. I step forwards.

"I'm Y/n, you might know me as the Black Rider" I say. His eyes widen.

"You! Your the Black Rider...you are just a wee lass" He said. I smiled. We all then walked out of the arena. In the center of town is where we will meet up after we gather everything to keep at the Edge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Now based off of the episode...I had to add this because this is happening while Heathers part is happening)

We had everything ready to go. Well almost. Fishlegs was caring a arm full of rocks.

"Okay, now remember, gang we're only taking absolute necessities to Dragons Edge" Hiccup spoke loudly. Fishlegs hugs the rocks tighter to his body.
"[laugh] I guess we're leaving you behind, Fishlegs" Snoutlout laughs.

"Come on yo're better than that" Fishlegs started while throwing the rocks into one of the baskets attached to Meatlugs side before continuing.

"Oh, wait. No, you're not"

Fishlegs smiles while petting Meatlug. She then trys to fly, but the rocks are to heavy. Fishlegs then trys to be suportive.

"Come on, girl, you can do it. Lift with your legs."