Night of the hunters pt3

The chain pulls Y/n out of the water as Astrid pops up. She looks upward, watching as Y/n struggles to loosen the chain. Nimbus dives into the water and grabs Astrid. Y/n continues to try and break free. Two dragon hunters grab onto Y/n to hold her down.

"Looks like we got you." Ryker says with a grin. In a flash Y/n breaks free from the guards and pulled out one dagger and charged. She brings the knife down on his arm, but the armor stopped the blade. He pushed his arm back with great force, making Y/n stagger back while dropping the blade. The hunters grab her again.

"I like her spirit. Throw her in a cell." Ryker sneers, making eye contact the entire time.

"You'll be sorry. Once I get out, you're the first one I'll kill." Y/n says towards him as she was being dragged away. Before they could reach the door Stormfly barged out. Y/n smiles. She kicks the guard on her left right in the leg and punched the other. She runs and gets on Stormfly as he knocks the guards back. Fishlegs and Meatlug not far behind them. After one word, everything went to chaos.

"Fire."

Two bolas wrap around Meatlugs and Stromflys feet, causing them to fall to the ground. Dozens upon dozens of dragon root arrows fill the sky, one hits Tuffnut and Ruffnut's dragon, then Hookfang. Y/n rubs Stormflys head as Ryker walks towards them.

"Your pathetic tricks won't work on me. I'm a Dragon Hunter! I know that the Gronckles are immune to dragon root. I used your worthless escape plan to lure your friends in closer." Ruffnut, Tuffnut and their dragon plummet into the water. Ryker sneers again at Y/n.

"And I know who you are, Black Rider. You have a hefty payment for your head, and even more if you're alive."

(Small time skip)

Guards take Y/n, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut down into the cells. As Y/n was going into the cell the dragon hunter grabbed her arm. She turns.

"You're not going in there just yet." Ryker nods to the guard and he pulls her away. Her friends looking at her with sad eyes. Just as she was being dragged away she sees familiar black hair. Heather. Her friends tell her to run just as Y/n was pulled into the captains quarter.

(Time skip!!)

Fishlegs was asleep when he noticed figures standing at the door. He shoots up as They open the cell door, push Y/n inside, and close it once again.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Fishlegs asks as she slumps to the floor.

"Just tired, they wouldn't let me seep." Fishlegs noticed that her sleeves of her outfit (See top image) were gone. Showing bandaged up arms, blood seeping through. Tuffnut and Ruffnut look towards the arms aswell.

"They?"

"Mostly Heather and Dagur. Ryker would just stare, then cut me if I didn't say anything."
Y/n looks to her arms.

Out of the 27 questions they asked she only had 26 cuts on her arms.

"Yeah but you didn't talk, way to go Y/n." Ruffnut says as she laid back.

"I did talk."

Ruffnut sits up.

"Way to go Y/n."

"I told them the location of the dragon eye was guarded by the rest of our people at Dragon's Edge." Y/n says quite loudly.

"But there's nobo-" Tuffnut started but Y/n was quick.

"Supposed to know about it, I know." Y/n says and brings her finger to her lips. Fishlegs gets the hint.

"Yeah, Dragon's Edge is like a fortress. Lots of Dragon Riders. Under the command of 'Captain Gustav'." Fishlegs says loudly.

"Wait. 'Captain Gustav'? He outranks me?" Tuffnut says hurt while holing a mug.