a lesson on glass

Y/ns Pov
I found out that the boys name is Hiccup and being the nice person I am I told him mine. Once I showed him one of the most beutifile dragon eggs I broght him back to his friends. I see the one I gave my sword to lifting it and writing on something on  parchment. The ones that look like twins are sneaking up on a short boy. And the female is sharping her axe. We gain the attension of all of his friends as Hiccup gets of of Nimbus. The one with my sword comes up to me.

"How it it so sharp...and how-how" He was so confused. I put my hand on his sholder and from the corner of my eye I see the female stand.

"Would you like to know how black glass is made?" I queshtion him. He lookes up at me and smiles brightly. I look towards Nimbus and he understood what I was saying. He walks into the forest.

"Follow Nimbus" I say.

"Why should we trust you" The girl said. I slightly hear Hiccup wipser 'Astrid' in a stern voice. I turn towards her and gave a innicent smile.

"Because if I wanted to hurt you I would have done it back in the cave" I said as I walk to where Nimbus is leading. I felt a person walk next to me. I turn to see Hiccup.

"Sorry about her she doesnt like new people. The twins on the other hand will be fine" He says with a chuckle.

"What are their names?" I ask.

"Well the one with your sword is Fishlegs, the female twin is Ruffnut and the other is Tuffnut. The short one is Snoutlout and the girl is Astrid" Hiccup says. I smile at him and he does in return.
___________________________________________
Astrids Pov
I see Hiccup talking to the new girl. Do I feel jelous? No! But I do feel that she is hiding something. I continue to walk with Stormfly.
___________________________________________
Hiccups Pov
We continue to walk when we get to a very tall cave.

Inside I see a faint purple glow lke the one I find in Y/ns ave. Thats when the scary Strousbeakon comes from inside the cave. The immedient reaction from the twins, Snoutlout, and Fishlegs is to hide while Astrid holds her axe. Y/n walks up to the dragon and it lays down.

"This is Tin" Y/n says as the dragon purrs under her touch. She walks up to Fishlegs and extends her arm. He puts the swords handle in her hand as she pulls out some iron.

"This is regular iron and what you do is..." She places the iron infront of the Strousbeakon and it fires a bright purple blast. Everyones mouth is open as she picks up now black glass.

"WOW!" Fishlegs says as he walk towards the dragon.

"How does it do that?" I queshtion.

"The heat of the Strousbeakons blast is the hottest blast of all dragons in every class. Once it comes in contact with the iron it basicly breaks it down into a glass substance but with the same strenght as the iron. But stronger." She informs us. I only watched as she continued to answer all of Fishlegs queshtion. Her hair was so pretty against her skin. And thoes eyes! She has the best looking eyes I have ever seen with mine. Even though I just met her I can tell that I want it to be more.
___________________________________________