A Nice (Chaotic) day at the Cabin (Special Chapter/Omake)

(Editors Note: Hi, I want to introduce myself to you all. I am @Headmaster_Monokuma, and I am the editor of this particular chapter/special. I will be salvaging this... thing (No offence Author-chan), so yeah, I hope you don't mind me stepping in to fix this! Have a good day.)

The moon shone down bright atop a lonely cabin; its wooden structure gleamed brightly in the moonlight. The place, uninhabited for now, lay abandoned for the time being, giving it an almost creepy feeling to it. However, tonight, the cabin would be filled to the brim with people, close friends, or in one case, an online stranger who was considered a friend online alone. It would be the first time they meet, aside from one of them.

The people who would appear at this lone cabin would come in various shapes, sizes, genders, and personalities. In this group of people, all preferring to use their online usernames would be @Headmaster_Monokuma, @tord14, and @Hamsterpaw3.

While those three people drove up to the cabin, there was one more person, along with their special someone, who was currently busy packing for today's road trip. "Can you do something instead of just standing there!" Came the voice of one Mirajane. She was wearing some maroon-coloured vans, blue jeans and a blue top with a Jean jacket. She was looking very good. To say, in the least bit of sarcasm, that she was annoyed that her boyfriend, Ayato, wasn't doing much of anything other than just standing around being a big perv.

"Why should I? I don't need food anyway. There's loads of wildlife around, plus, I have you! I have all the food I could ever need." Ayato said playfully, brushing his hand through his reddish-brown hair. He placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned in close to her face. "I want some of that now~." The vampire said as he went to lick her neck, only to have her jerk away.

"No! Not right now, stop being such a pervert and do your job!" Mirajane said as Ayato sighed. He began to pout as Mirajane finished packing her supplies.

"Now, we can leave. I also have some blood bags in here for you to snack on if you ever get hungry. Now let's go. I don't want to keep them waiting. It's freezing out there." Mirajane said as Ayato sighed.

"Have you ever thought about being a vampire, like me?" Ayato asked as Mirajane's eyes widened and she stopped to think. In hindsight, she never thought too much about it, but she now had an idea to think about it since her boyfriend asked.

"I mean... I never thought about it. It'd be fun, though. Maybe not now." Mirajane said, brushing her hair back with a hand. "Tomorrow, there's a blood moon, maybe during then." The brunette said as Ayato smirked.

"Alright, deal, don't forget about that, got it," Ayato said as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She turned around and kissed him. Ayato was surprised but welcomed her with open arms. "Come on we better go," Mira told Ayato Just as they were about to leave, the door to their room opened. As the door creaked open, a red and white-haired boy stood at the entrance. His one white eye and one blue eye stared deeply at the two as he hummed.

"Oh, hello Todoroki, you ready to go?" Ayato asked as Shoto sighed. He didn't like Ayato. Then again, ever since their universes merged, he's had to put up with the rascal for months.

"Yeah, now let's go. I'll drive." Shoto said as Mirajane raised an eyebrow.

"Since when did you get your driver's license?" The brunette asked

"I didn't, but I can drive. My sister taught me before we got separated due to the universe merger." Shoto said as Mirajane made an 'O' expression with her mouth and nodded.

"Try not to crash, will yeah?" Ayato said teasingly as Shoto ignited his right hand.

"I will burn you," Shoto said as Mirajane stepped between them.