Ch 7 feelings for this guy

You POV

You started to increase the speed of your breathing faster and faster with your heart beating in and out of your chest at a million miles per second.

"I love you, Shu. That's what I was trying to say earlier"-you said with a confident smile.

Shu was speechless

"I love everything about you Shu! I love how you are sweet, kind, lazy, and protective. I love how you have the guts to call your brother four eyes. But please don't tell him I said that and I absolutely love your ocean blue eyes"-you said with pleading eyes and you stared into Shu's beautiful ocean blue eyes getting lost in thought, as you started to feel the heat rush up to your cheeks and blush lightly with lots of smiles.

"Yeah, I came up with that Nickname. Pretty clever

"I love you Y/n"-Shu said with the biggest eyes

"I love you too"-Y/n said

"Are you sure you're well enough to eat your meal on your own or I'm going to have to feed you?

You started to blush while the girl was thinking about what that would be like.

"Well maybe I can try to eat and if I can't then you can feed me!?"-you said while your face was starting to get hot.

Shu smiled at the girl sat down right beside her and gave her the razor-sharp knife and fork to cut the big juicy bloody steak. You took the knife from his hand and accidentally cut yourself on the blade. Shu's eyes started to glow bright Red and grabbed your hand and put his mouth up to your bleeding finger. He then sniffed the scent of your blood, the aroma of your blood made him go crazy. He then looked at you with very calm eyes for you to give him permission to bite you and drink your blood. You gave him a small nod.

"I will go slow I promise."-Shu said with a small smile

Shu pierced his fangs into your fingertips and suck the blood out of your finger. You wince in pain and soon relax. He was so gentle. Shu was taking a lot.

"Shu I think you're taking enough please stop."-you said with tears in your eyes

Shu opened his eyes and unlatched his fangs from his finger.

"Let me get a band-aid for you so my brothers don't suspect anything suspicious."-Shu said as he walked over to the first aid kit but couldn't because you grabbed his shirt.

"Lick it"-you said with a straight face

Shu was very confused

"What?"-Shu asked looking confused.

"Lick it, you may not know something about me but I do research on the supernatural, and pureblood vampires have some sort of healing medicine in their saliva. So when you lick a small injured surface you heal the wound so lick my finger."-you said

Shu was surprised and sat down and pulled you into a passionate kiss and you kissed back full of passion. It was the best night ever. You wake up from your recovery and you are fed steak by Shu But you cut yourself and Shu drinks almost your whole finger dry he went to get a Band-Aid but you stuck into him and now you are kissing your Prince charming. Could your first day get any better? But you have to let go.

"Now do your magic lazy boy"-he said with a smile as you showed your finger that needed to be fixed to him. He licked his saliva on the finger and it was already starting to heal.

"This time I will feed you the steak because you don't have enough energy"-shu said as he cut the steak with the knife, put it on the fork, and fed it to you.

"Open wide "-Shu said

You obeyed him and opened your mouth and put the steak in your mouth

"Mmm"-you said

"The steak is good isn't it"-Shu

"Yes it is really good did you cook it Shu?"-you said as you were talking with your mouth full

"No four eyes made it"-Shu said

"Wow he is (chew) really good (chew)"-you said as you were chewing with your mouth open

Shu was smiling at your actions and how cute you were

Half a steak later

"Man I'm stuffed I need to go to the bathroom"-you said as you were waddling to the washroom.

After the bathroom

"Ahhhh much better"-you said as you grabbed a piece of steak the Shu cut up for you.

"Yeah, Reiji is a good chef. He will teach me how to make steak like that."-you said while chewing steak while you were talking.

Shu started to smile a very evil smile and walked forward to the girl. You backed up until you hit the wall and you couldn't escape and Shu pinned you to the Wall.

"If Reiji were here he would punish you for being such a naughty girl with such bad manners like talking with her mouth open. I'm going to have to punish you."-Shu said with a smile

"But I know you're not like your brother in any way. Shu, you're a good person."-you said you started to cry.

"How do you know that. you don't know anything about us."-Shu said with tears in his eyes as well.

You both look into each other's eyes and you don't know what Shu was going to do so you have one opinion Left. You take out your glasses and use your ability

"Ability laser vision Mika"-you said as you looked at Shu

(Mika is what your ability is called in short if you don't like change it)

"What is Shu going to do to me?"-You ask

"Detecting Mr/miss Osamu Shu is going to punish you with a makeout session."-Mika said

"But I'm not ready for that type of commission yet!?"-You said

"Mika signing off."-Mika

You didn't know what to do so you just went with the flow.

Shu started to roughly kiss y/n and licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You deny this makes Shu go one step forward indicating slipping his hands under your shirt and pressing his cold hands on your skin which shocks you and opens your mouth and eyes. This is what Shu wanted and used this opportunity to his advantage and slipped his tongue into your mouth and you slipped turn into his mouth. Both of your tongues danced and fought for dominance your cheeks started to get hotter and hotter (pound the alarm). We danced with each other until their tongues touched each other and both of their faces began to get red blushing but you being human needed are so you were released from his grasp.

"....My brother is going to kill me well my brother can't kill you can disable another user when they use their ability. (No Longer Human is Dazai's ability if that name sounds familiar it's because he is a Japanese writer and he wrote a book called No Longer Human I haven't read the book but in the show is good you might learn something cuz all the characters are based on Japanese writers or novelists. Anyway back to the story)

"But Chuuya or Actgawa could kill me"- you said.

"But why would they kill you?"-Shu asked

"I will tell you soon enough"-you said as you started to kiss them wanting more Shu like that idea he loosened his grip on you and switch the rules so you were on the outside and Shu was on the wall. But he was taller than you. He noticed this and uses levitation to rise you to his height.

"T-thank y-you Shu"-you said

"You're welcome I would do anything for you, now go easy on me"-Shu said

"NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL! Buddy."-you said with the attitude

"Fine "-Shu said