Ch 9 Spending time with Shu Part 2

Please note that the art is mine. I give credit to myself. If you love the Art and want to see more of it then follow me on Instagram. Thx and enjoy the chapter link that will be in the bio.

I was centimeters away from his face and kissed him. He rolled me over on the bed so I was facing him. He smiled at me and I did the same.

"So what should we do were in my room?" I ask

"We could watch some anime or listen to music?" Shu giving out suggestions

"We could make out?" I blurted out and covered my mouth I closed my eyes

Shu smiled and whispered

"I might be up for some fun." Shu said has licked my neck

I moaned with pleasure it felt amazing,
After many hoursl of sleep with the blonde. You woke up and tried to get out of bed but you were stuck with certain blonde arms wrapped around your waist.

"Good morning Shu can please let me go I want to have a shower"-you said in the worst tone

"Then why don't we both go in together?"-Shu questioned

Your face started to turn a dark red (like Ayato's hair) at the thought of having a shower together it would define the laws of humanity and nature.

"Um, I'm not ready for that yet. Why don't the first one to the bathroom gets to choose, and no teleportation? Got it?"-you said with a small blush still on your face.

"Fine, you got yourself a deal. If I win you and I will take our first bath together."-said shu in a confident tone like he was going to win our little bet.

"Okay fine Mr. Smartass and if I win you will have to turn me into a vampire so I can improve my weakness of running"-you said with an uplifting smile.

"Okay I'll take you on with that"-Shu said

You and Shu had your race but unfortunately, you lost.

"I win looks like you'll have to take a bath with me but I will put your wish on hold."-Shu said with a smile

"Oh really okay thanks for considering my offer"-you said

"But I only do it on two conditions. One is that you want this cause you can't change back and that you need it.

You were confused about why he spoke the second part but you soon understood what he was trying to get at.

"Well yes it would help me in battle with the port Mafia against the Armed Detective Agency, and I also need it cause I suck at running and parkour, and what if I want to live with you forever if I'm not like you then eventually I will die and you will forget about me."-you finished saying before breaking down into tears.

Shu looked at you with his lazy ocean blue eyes and pulled you into a big bear hug and kissed her on her head.

"We will figure it out but you need to get dressed when having some work to do today."-Shu said as he got out of bed and teleported to the closet and got changed.

"Wow you get dressed that fast no Fair."-you said walking into the bathroom to get dressed.

@You can choose whatever you usually get changed into@

After you got changed the phone in the room started to ring. You ran to the phone and picked it up hoping it was Dazai or maybe Chuuya. So you answered it and it was Reiji.

"Good morning Reiji is there something you need from me?"-you asked with a not so enthused voice

"Y/n can you come down here I have a list of tasks that need to be done today and give Shu his breakfast if you would?"-Reiji finished saying as I hear a click of his glasses getting raised.

"Wait what about my breakfast?"-you say in confusion

"I will have the cooks make something, anything in particular that you would like?

"Bacon, hashbrowns shredded, sourdough toast and a bowl of fruit including(strawberry, red apple and kiwi) and bring the same thing for Shu please thank you Reiji"-as you finish up on the phone

"You quite welcome anything to drink?

"Um, Chocolate milk? And Shu is fine besides he has my blood"-you whisper that last part so Reiji wouldn't hear it

"Okay, the butler will come knocking at your bedroom door when it's ready. After breakfast you come down"-said Reiji

"Okay that's fine can you get off the line so I can get busy. Um, how do I give him my blood? Do I put a needle in my skin and suck the blood out or does he have to bite me?"-you said as your face turns bright at what she had to do next.

"I think you know that by now so get to it"-Reiji Said

"Okay I will try bye Reiji see you soon"-y/n said as you hung up on the line and pressed your hands to your cheeks which were blushing a deep red as you looked at Shu who was already asleep.

You walk over to Shu and get into bed with him and you bite your lip. The blood was hot and was dripping fast unless. You close your eyes and launch at Shu's sleeping body and you pressed your blood-coated lips giving him a passionate kiss on the lips, when your bloody lips touched Shu's motionless lips, a couple of minutes later you felt a sting in your lips. You open your eyes to see Shu closing his eyes and returning the kiss with just as much love and passion that the lazy sloth can afford. After he finished cleaning up the mess he has made on both his face and yours he went right for your neck and gave small butterfly kisses on your neck.

You were biting down on your lip so u didn't let out a moan. But unfortunately, Shu saw what you were doing and an evil smile crept on his face and moved his body to trap you and started licking your sweet spot which you couldn't hold in. You let out so much moaning, Shu was pleased that he got what he hoped for.

"Why are u doing this did Reiji set you up what is he doing has my four eyes mole face of a brother brainwashed my girlfriend?"-Shu asked looking worried.

You shook your head and thought a kiss might shut him up and that's exactly what you did. You turned to face and gave him a small but sweet kiss on the lips. Did that shut him up well he kissed right back.

"No your brother did not brainwash me. I did it on my own free will because your my boyfriend and because I love you and I want to go to the next step with you."-you said

Shu like you so much that he wanted to do so many fucking things to u

"Let's just go to sleep"-Shu

Timeskip To the morning

You wake up to the birds chirping and the bright ray of sunshine in the room.

You wake up to a boy with blonde streaks of hair it was Shu Sakamaki.

So sorry it took so long been busy with school