A Nice (Chaotic) day at the Cabin (Special Chapter) Part 2

So since this special is way to long for one chapter so here is part two, so hopefully my Editor can check it (Headmaster)

As we left the party filled with good and bad it's time we return to our special chapter for another weird and fun filled day.

The sun is bright and yellow.

"Yawnnnn ...oh good morning Shoto, did you sleep well?"-Mira asked

"Yes I slept fine"-Shoto replied while cooking some breakfast.

"That's good everyone else slept okay?"-Mira asked concerned

"Yeah thanks for caring for us"-everyone

Mira smiled as she walked over to Ayato who appears to be sitting on the couch. She climbed on him and kissed him. Ayato was greedy this morning. She then sat down and leaned onto Ayato's shoulder.

"Good morning Mira how did you sleep?'-Ayato asked as he put his arm around her.

I bitch slapped his hand away

"No you kept hogging the covers"-Mira yelled

Everyone turned to look at us

"Oh I almost forgot today is that blood moon, you still have to that promise righttt Mira"-Ayato said with a blush on his face.

"Yeah I remember but let's do once everyone is asleep so It not a worry."-Mira said

(Always thinking about others good for you Mira)

"Whenever is fine I don't care"-Ayato said with hands resting behind his head.

"Um but can we do it now so I can get it over with."-Mira asked with a blush on her face

Ayato was nervous he wanted the best for her but tonight she will go on a rampage what to do.

"Sure I mean if u want"-Ayato said

"If it makes you happy the sure"-Mira said

Ayato got up from the couch and scooped Mira up and teleported to the bedroom where the transformation begins.

"Okay Mira are you sure you want to do this"-Ayato asked with a stern face

"Yes I do if it means spending my life with you then yeah."-Mira said

Ayato nodded

She closed her eyes and Ayato periced his fangs into Mira's neck and drinking her blood. It was really sweet. Then bit his arm and drank some of his blood and stored it in his mouth and kissed Mira on the lips forcing her to drink the blood.

It was the worst taste in her life. After he rest on the bed with her.  He couldn't wait for Mira to wake up. Ayato slept beside her.

"My body feels numb. My head is telling me to wake up but my body is so stiff."-Mira's head

Mira woke up to feel thirsty.

"Ayato Did it work and why am I so thirsty?"-Mira asked

"Take a look, Mira, at your new fangs." -Ayato smiled and blushing

"Wow there real" I said

"Wow Mira I.... Umm you look hot i ummm how do you look so fucking gorgeous" -Ayato said as his face is red

Meanwhile back with
" oh you just need some blood!"-Ayato said as he tilted his head so she had access.

Mira looked at Ayato and started to cry 

"I don't want to hurt you Ayato with my new abilities"-Mira said

"you won't I'm---

Mira pinned Ayato to the bed and latched her newfound fangs into his neck and started to drink his blood (which was really sweet)

"It's so warm and so tasty."-Mira said

"Well of course Ore-Sama blood is the best."-Ayato said proudly

"Well can I have more"-Mira asked with the smallest grin

"Well aren't you a little greedy Mira, have as much as you like to quench your thirst"-Ayato said while his face started to get hot.

Mira pushed Ayato on the bed and bit him on the shoulder. She drank his sweet blood for awhile.

Then she finished she felt a lot better and layed on the bed with Ayato.

"You know we have to pack up and go home tomorrow."-Mira said breaking the tension.

"Yeah let's get some sleep now"

The trip is finally over sad for everything to go back to normal.

Thanks so much to Headmaster Hamsterpaw3 and Tord

Please comment (I really don't know why there is no comments. Do people think I'm scary well I'm not) I would love to here your thoughts on the special chapter and if u would like more chapters like this. Send. Suggestions to me I would be happy to write them and full credit to you.