what should I so after chapter 6 of Laser Vision

Hello, it's the author here. I was just wondering for all the people who are reading my book thank you so much for voting on it as well and commenting I was just questioning after you do chapter 6 I'm not going to spoil it but something very very terrible is going to happen to the main character and I and what I had planned out for chapters 7 8 and 9 was for you to go to night school with the 6 men in the house and one female and go to the classes go in the music room and then have homework on the first day of school but since that is not going to happen because of the slight change of plans I did chapter 6 I have no idea what I'm going to do for chapter 6 7 and 8 please comment down below what I should do or if you think I should do a quarantine special I was also thinking that quarantine special I'll be doing like with our daily life is like now with the main cast with maybe a special appearance of a either an OC or one of my friends who has dedicated and ability (bungou stray dogs reference).
so please come in below on what I should do I am open to any suggestions anybody has if any of you have seen bungou stray dogs and Diabolik lovers
Do you know what kind of storyline I'm going through thanks I hope to see your input?