Ch 4 meeting yours truly and Yui

Y/N's pov

"Oi sorry bout that Y/N. Yours truly didn't see you there."-Ayato

Ayato-Kun stretched out his hand down to you while your face is flustered with a light shade of Pink. I blinked a couple of times and gratefully accepted the offered hand. Ayato pulled me up.

"So your Y/n right? I'm Ayato and the young woman is Yui. Come on out Yui.

A girl bout my size came out from behind the really muscular and very handsome Ayato.

"Yui meets Y/N and Y/N meet Yui"-Ayato said a big smile on his face

"Hi"-you both say at the same time. 

"Well, now that induction is out of the way. I'm thirsty Y/n give some of your blood to yours truly. I'm so parched.

y/n dramatically sighed she know this was coming. so she moved her hair to the side so there is a clear view of her neck.

"Just hurry up and try to make it painless as possible. I'm not a huge fan of pain.

"sure thing y/n," said Ayato in a very sarcastic tone of voice  

"I mean you're the sacrificial bride after all, but not here or my other brother will smell your scent. so let's go to my room and I will my  meal w" 

Ayato took ahold of you by your waist and teleported to his bedroom put you on the bed and closed the door behind him so nobody can disturb you.

"thank you for understanding--

you were cut off by Ayato aggressively piercing his sharp pearly white fangs into your soft skin and started to drink your sweet and flavorful blood in a large mouth fulls. y/n tried to move but that would make it worse, so the only thing that she could do was start to moan a lot breathing faster and heavier. the only thing she could do was say one last word. 

"shu help me and Ayato I think you had enough "-you said in a very weak voice.

Ayato stopped because he was already full 

"Yeah, your right I'm done with my meal for tonight. I'm sorry did I take too much?"-Ayato said

"yes I think you did and I asked you to make it as painless as possible." you started to yell at him and Punch him.

"Well excuse me princess"-Ayato said In a very sarcastic tone.

"Princess is that a nickname you gave me? Is that what you do with all the girls you meet you give them nicknames? What type of nickname did you give Yui?

"Pancake"-Ayato

"Oi man why I'm I in your sleeper?!"-y/n

"Oh because you fainted with u was drinking your blood which might I note was the finest Blood I've ever tasted."-Ayato said with a big smile

"Umm I don't know what to say," You said

You were trying to figure out what to say but were cut off by a pair of lips forcefully and passionately kissing her. Her eyes widen in shock revealing chocolate brown eyes. But they soon closed and she returned the kiss with passion. They parted ways Ayato was about to leave his mark until Yui came in the door.

"Hey Ayato, what do you would look better on me...

Yui with wide eyes and open mouth started blabbering and even yelling at Ayato and you

"Ayato what the fuck are you doing kissing y/n like that. You bastard Ayato, son of a biscuit."-Yui says will yelling at Ayato.

Ayato's face started to cringe at the sight of her yelling with anger and he whispered something to y/n.

"I think you should probably leave now"-said Ayato very quietly.

"Yeah, I should. Don't want to get punished by The raging little girl see you at dinner."-you said with your hands in the air and walked out.

Finally, chapter 4 is out. Sorry it took so long my laptop was acting up but as I promised I did update so hope you guys like it please comment if there's anything I could do better thanks and see you next time.