TheGentleman and Mr Cheese: I'm Tired

A/n: So I know almost EVERYBODY ships this, so here you are. I'm so so sorry this took so long!!! Anyway.... Enjoy!

Requested by: Kimberly526 and YTCat123

~

Mr Cheese's POV:

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

Yes. I'm doing that very classic thing where you just endlessly pick petals off a flower until you get an answer. I'm indecisive, okay?! I love Gentleman, but I have literally no idea about what he even thinks about me. I was sitting on MIRAHQ's balcony while picking petals, letting them flutter down to the ground below. It was about 06:00 am now, and the sun was just barely poking its head above the horizon line, washing the world in a brilliant orange like my suit. I knew that the crew would be up soon, so I decided it was best to pack up a bit and finish up with my flower.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me.

He loves me not.

God, this is taking forever. Why did I choose a sunflower again? Oh yeah, because I wanted TORTURE MYSELF-

He loves me.

He loves me not.

He loves me!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I KNEW IT! I knew he liked me.

"Mr Cheese?" A voice sounds behind me. I spun my head around and look at who it was, and I was met with a very tired Gentleman, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh! Hi, Gentleman! I was just looking at the sunrise." I quickly say, hiding the stem of the flower behind me. Gentleman yawns and then walks over to the balcony, leaning against it and staring out into the horizon line. I looked at him with curious but enchanted eyes. Man, I wish I could kiss you. Gentleman leans his head on his left hand, eventually growing tired again and his head starts to slip from its position. I nudge him again to make sure he doesn't fall asleep and found myself looking at him more than I already do.

I love him, I really do, but all he ever does is push me aside and pretends like I don't exist. My heart keeps making up excuses as to why, but I know, deep down, that those are just things that my heart is saying to make me feel better. If anything he pays more attention to my worst enemy more than me. Oh, you wanna know who he is?

Mr Egg. That little BITCH took him away from me!! He was MINE and then he just HAD to swoop in and steal Gentleman away. I'll never forgive him for that.

Gentleman yawns again and snaps me out of my little trance.

"How long have you been here, Mr Cheese?" He asks me while stretching.

I shrug. "Oh since around 05:30."

He looks at me like I had just grown another head. "Why are you even awake that early?! You need to sleep!"

"No, I don't. I like the night air. Clears my head." I state, still looking over to the horizon.

Gentleman still looks concerned. "Well... You still should sleep. You'll be exhausted all day."