Player and Veteran: What's Mine Is Mine

A/n: Guess who finally got their lazy ass to write another one-shot?

Yup, me-

Anyway...

Yandere Player~ >:)

Meaning, severe depictions of blood and gore. Just saying.

Requested by (well, not even requested I just did it): GalaxRavenSkies

~

Player's POV:

Veteran.

What else is there to say about him?

Veteran is just so adorable and kind and sweet and...

...So NOT talking to Greaser right now.

Not on my watch.

I huffed and marched over to them, clearing my throat loudly as I got closer to them.

Veteran's head switched onto me and he waved, giving me a wide smile. "Hi, Player! What's up?"

I have him an equally wide smile but also eyeing Greaser. "Hello, Vet!"

Greaser blinked.

I didn't even look over at him.

The blue little bitc- I mean Greaser cleared his throat a little bit and wrapped his arm around Veteran's shoulder. As soon as he did that, I felt jealousy bubble up inside me.

And it didn't really help that Veteran was smiling widely.

"Wassup, daddy-o," Greaser said casually. I growled to myself, being inaudible to the others.

God, I hate him.

I forced a smile to Veteran. In reality, I wanted to tear Greaser apart.

Before I could actually get my hands on Greaser, I made my hand swiped Veteran's and yank him out of Greaser's arms.

An evil grin made its way on my face as he fell into my arms. "C'mon Veteran. Let's go to Communications and do tasks."

"Okay!" He said in a sing-song voice. He grabbed my hand and bounced away, pulling me behind him.

Greaser gave me a look that read, 'what the hell?' when I took Veteran away from him. I just gave him a look that said 'bugger off'.

I threw an arm around Veteran's broad shoulders and pulled him into Communications.

"So! You got a task in here?" He asked me.

I smiled lovingly. "Hm? Oh, no. I thought you did so I took you here."

He looked disturbed. "...I never told you that..."

I shrugged, trying not to blush. The truth is, I HAD actually snatched his tablet when he was asleep and looked at his tasks so I could beg Captain to make ours the same the next morning. It didn't work, but it was the closest I could get to spending a whole day with Veteran. "Just a coincidence, I guess?"

He just raised an eyebrow but didn't press me for answers. He just quickly turned to his download task and pressed the button, watching the bar go up like a mindless zombie.

I felt my heart flutter in my chest randomly, just from being in the presence of my crush. I've had a crush on him for... Long enough... And I FINALLY got to be in a room with him.

Alone.

That doesn't happen very often when you have, what, twenty other rowdy crewmates aboard this vessel. Alone time with anyone was hard to come by. We had all been sent up here but only a few of us at a time were to do tasks. The others dossed all day in their rooms.