Player and Mr Cheese: Only In Electrical

A/n: I have a new book! Although it has like, what, 4 chapters in it. So I know today is Sunday, and I said I would update once a week, but I finished this today and I was too impatient for Saturday to roll around so I added this today >:)

Requested by: mgmendez2305

~

Player's POV:

Guess who can't win a single game?

This boy.

Guess who can't win a single heart?

This boy.

And, guess who wants to die sometimes?

This boy.

This sad, pathetic, weak, joke of a boy.

Look, I don't have the best reputation when it comes to relationships. I always seem to find a way to ruin them one way or another. That's why I can never keep a heart longer than a few months at most.

"Hey ding dong, why can't you win a game? Ohhh wait, it's because you're a total stupid dum dum." Mr Cheese's voice says, snickering teasingly soon after. I tried to stand my ground and brush it off, but some tears made their way into my eyes and I blinked them away.

"Shut up, Mr Cheese. I'll win a game someday." I retort back. He's been relentlessly teasing me all day, along with Bro. They've just been TEARING my self-esteem down to the ground, making me want to kill myself...

"Fuck off, Mr Cheese." Veteran shoves the orange jerk away from me with his hips and looks at me with sympathy in his eyes. "You okay?" He asks me, rubbing my shoulder while still eyeing Mr Cheese.

I felt more tears prick my eyes and I forced them away. I made a tight smile at my blonde-haired friend and nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He smiled back at me and pats my back. "Don't let him get to you. I know you well enough to say that that is all wrong." He wraps his arms around me in a friendly way. "You'll win someday, Player. I know you will."

I looked up at him. "Do you really think so?"

"Think so? I know so. I believe in you, Player." He grins sweetly, letting me go.

I heard Bro scoff. "The day this joke of a crewmate wins a game is the day hedgehogs fly."

Veteran shot a very dangerous glare at Bro, but he didn't seem bothered. Captain also glared at Bro, poison laced in his glare if that was even possible.

I just let my shoulders drop and sighed, my eyes filling with tears that I couldn't blink away.

Maybe he's right. I thought. Maybe I really am useless and just a waste of space.

I looked over to Captain, who looked at me with sorrow and love in his eyes. 'Course, the love was more platonic, but it was still love. He pads over to me and threw his arms around my body, squeezing me tightly. "It's okay, Player." He looks at me like I was a delicate artifact. "Shall I start the game?" He then brushed away my tears with his thumb.

"Yes please, Captain."

5....

4....

3....

2....

1....

Crewmate

At LAST! I've been the Impostor for the last 9 rounds so this was a nice change. I saw Captain and Veteran across the table, flashing me smiles and thumbs up before darting down a hallway. I hung my head a little and dragged my feet over to the Electrical doors, stopping in the doorway and just staring into the bloodbath that is Electrical. Apparently, I didn't realize the shrill scream coming from Comms and instead trudged into the room that may as well be labeled as 'Dangerous'.