Part 1

??:Yah Min Y/N!..

You sigh and look at the person with your poker face

Y/N:Miss Park,we are at MY office..

-Park Chaeyoung or Rose..Y/N bestfriend..She is playful and sometimes annoyed because of Y/N's cold behaviour.

RS:Okay,fine.Miss Min..Happy?

Y/N:Why do you call me?

RS:Let's go to lunch,boss.

Y/N: I'm not hungry, you can go with others.

RS:Come on! You always said like that..I just want to have a lunch with my bestfriend..

She pout while you look at her feeling guilty..

Y/N:Okay fine..Let me just take my purse..

Her face lit up and clapped her hands excitedly.

-AT THE COFFEE SHOP-

You were holding your coffee and was about to left the coffee shop but suddenly a man bumped to you make you spilled your coffee on your clothes.The man just look at you coldly.

??:Sorry.

He said coldly while you just nodded and left the place with Rose.

RS:Gurl,you okay?

Y/N:I'm fine.

RS:Did you saw his face?God,he is so handsome..

Y/N:I don't care..

RS: Yah, you are 26! Come on, have some interested or you will die single!

Y/N:I would love to die single.. Let's just go..

-AT MIN'S COMPANY-

You sighed and look at the big window inside your office. You start to think are you happy? You have never want this.. You became a CEO because of your father.. He raised you and your older brother all by himself because you mom already passed away when you are 5 years old. So becoming a CEO is the only way to pay him back since he really want you to take over his company instead of your older brother.Maybe because your brother already show that he has no interest to take care of the company.

-AT HOME-

DAD:Oh,Y/N..Come,I have to tell you something.

You sit infront of him with poker face.

Y/N:What is it?

DAD:I have arranged your marriage with my friend's son.

Your eyes wide and look at him unbelievable.How can he got you into this forced marriage.

Y/N:Are you serious?Why?

DAD:For the company..Our company will collaborate with Kim's company so you and the CEO have to get married.

Y/N:So the company is more important to you..

DAD:No,Y/N..Please understand me..

Y/N:Of course I understand you,dad..You clearly show that the company is more important than me..

DAD:No,you are important for me too..

Y/N:Then why you got me into this forced marriage?I should get married with whom I love not a stranger!

DAD:Enough!You are getting married and that's final!He will meet you at your office tomorrow.

You look at him with anger.

Y/N:Fine!

You run upstairs and slammed your door hard.Your brother MIN YOONGI,look at his dad with disappointment and go to your room.He knocked the door softly.