Part 11

Y/N sighed and put her head at her desk..

' Why I can't stop thinking about him?! Maybe he just acting sweet because he want to play with me.. He was a playboy.. Maybe he is still the same.. Tch'

RS: Yo bestie.. What's wrong? You look like a.... mess

Y/N: I don't know anymore.. Taehyung start to call me by nicknames and being sweet wich is strange.. Maybe he want to play..

RS: I don't think so.. He loves you..

Y/N: Then why he didn't confess?

RS: Maybe afraid that you will rejected him.. I mean like you have never shown any feelings to him then how can he confess? Wait- You are thinking about him?

Y/N: There you go.. Talking nonsense again saying that I like him..

RS: Oh, you can't lie to me old lady.. I know you have feelings for your husband.

Y/N: Okay.. I admit that I like him but I DON'T LOVE HIM..

You emphasize the word 'I don't love him'. Rose look at you and scoff not believing your words.

RS: You are really stubborn.. I just want to punch you but I can't..

Y/N: Why? Just punch me..

RS: And you will punch me back.. maybe twice harder..

You laughed a little make her eyes widen.

RS: Did you just... laughed?!

Y/N: Yeah... So?

RS: Taehyung really changed you.. Where is your coldness?

Y/N: I can't be cold forever,right? I guess I did changed..

' Maybe because of him'

RS: You should smile often.. You look prettier when you smile..

Y/N: You aren't lesbian,right?

RS: YAH! Of course not! Even if I am, I won't hit on you YOU OLD BRAT..

Y/N: Okay fine.. chill grandma..

RS: You really want to get a slapped by me.. Let me slap you just once..

Y/N: Hey hey hey.. Not my pretty face..

RS: You- ugh nevermind.. By the way, what those sweet things he did?

Y/N: As I said, he call me by nickname, give a peck, always want a cuddle and he accept Jihoon as his son.

RS: A peck? On the lips? 

Y/N: Yeah..

RS: Aww that's so sweet.. But you do like it, right? Clingy and soft one is your type! He changed for you.. Maybe he also stop being a playboy.. How about Jihoon? Did he accept Taehyung?

Y/N: He loves him..

RS: You should trust him.. I know you said that you don't love him but can't you try? Atleast for Jihoon..

Y/N: I-I will try.. I just- I'm tired of love.. I'm tired being sad, angry.. I feel emotionless and that's why I'm being cold.. But you are right.. Jihoon finally got a dad that he always want.. He want a perfect family that has love and trust in it.. I will try to love him.. 

' Even after all things he did to me.. I will try to love him again..'

-MEANWHILE-

JK: What do you feel about Y/N?

TH: I love her..

' I fall in love with her again..'

-TO BE CONTINUED-