Part 6

You stared at the ceiling while laying on your bed. You can't stop thinking about your's and Taehyung conversation last time.

'I am YOUR HUSBAND, Kim Y/N..If you love him, if he is your heart, your soul,your life.. Then how about me?!'

'What does he mean? He is the one who said no feelings in this marriage but now? Husband..He start to take this seriously? Did he jealous? Jungkook... Why he said that in the first place? Did he still have a crush on me? No,he shouldn't..He know that I only see him as my bestfriend only..Aishh, this is so exhausting!'

Suddenly someone knock on your door and opened it..

TH: Y/N.. I have to go meet someone..I will be back for dinner.

He said with a small smile as you nodded not wanting to ask any question. He left your room drove off to a cafe..As he saw the person, he sit infront of her and look at her coldly.

TH: What do you want, Tzuyu?

Tzuyu smiled and tried to hold his hand but he take his hand off from her's.. Tzuyu look at him annoyed.

TZ: Why are you like this?

TH: Because of you..

TZ: What? I am your girlfriend!

TH: You forced me to be your boyfriend..

He emphasize the word 'forced' and Tzuyu smirked.

TZ: And you know what will happen if you don't listen to me.. Y/N will get hurt because of you..

She whisper while smirking. Taehyung glared at her.

TH: Why are you doing this?

TZ: You forgot? When we were still highschool..You said you love me so now I'm getting what's mine..

TH:I'm not yours.. You know I was a playboy and you are too dumb for believing me.. 'same like her.. and I regret for playing with her..'

He said the last sentence in his mind.

TZ: But I know you love me..

TH: I'm not..Don't you ashame of yourself? I am married and I love Y/N..I love MY WIFE..Not you so don't be full of yourself..

He stand up and left her in anger..Then someone sit infront of her and sighed seeing her with tears.

SUHO: I told you..

TZ: No.. He will love me and I will make sure of that.. He is mine..

SUHO: Why him? You can have any other single man but now he is married.. He loves his wife, Tzuyu..

TZ: Because he have everything.. I love him..

SUHO: If you love him,you should let him be happy with his wife..

TZ: Who's side are you? I thought you are my bestfriend..

SUHO: That's why I'm telling you to stop because at the end.. You will just hurt yourself..

He walk out from the cafe.

TZ: Never..Taehyung is mine..

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I sighed and headed to Jimin hyung's house.I knock on the door and the door opened revealing him.

JM: Oh,Tae..Come in..

I sat on the couch.

JM: What's with that face? Tzuyu again?

I nodded and he chuckled..

JM: Why are you always got into forced relationship?

TH: I don't know hyung..

JM: Tzuyu is crazy for you while Y/N don't even likes you.. I wonder why.. I mean,you are handsome,rich and...handsome!

TH: You said that twice..

JM: Well, your personality is not too good same as her..You are cold, bossy,arrogant, was a playboy so it's make sense that Y/N doesn't have feelings for you.

TH: Yahh! You only make me feel like I don't have chance with her..

JM: Because you don't..

TH: HYUNG!

JM: Okay ii ,Fine! Change your attitude for your own sake!Stop being cold towards her or...Just be soft towards her.. ONLY HER

-TO BE CONTINUED-