Part 12

JK: You... really love her?

TH: Yeah.. Even if Jihoon is not my biological son I accept him as my son.

JK: Good to know that.. But when I think again, Jihoon does look like you.

TH: Maybe it's just a coincidence..

' I just hope she tell me that Jihoon is my son. Even if I didn't know how did that happen, I know that Jihoon is really my son.'

-MEANWHILE-

RS: You never told me the real father of Jihoon..

Y/N: Because I don't know who is he..

RS: Did you had a one night stand before?

Y/N: Of course no! Why would I? I have never been drinking nor go to club..

RS: Really? You sure that you are not lying?

Y/N: Why would I lie?

RS: Fine.. I go do my work now..

Y/N: Okay...

Rose left your office.

' I'm sorry but not everything I can tell you.. Moreover when your brother is his best friend.'

TZ: So, she has a son?

MAN: Yes, miss.

TZ: Tell me about him.

MAN: His name is Kim Jihoon, 8 years old, his real dad is unknown. But..

TZ: But what?

MAN: His face is really similar to Mr. Kim.

TZ: Taehyung?

MAN: Yes, miss.

' How?'

TZ: Bring anything from that boy..

MAN: For what?

TZ: I want to check his DNA..

The man nodded and left her. Just then Suho came.

SH: What if he is really Taehyung's son?

TZ: Well, I will kill him.

SH: WHAT?! Are you crazy? That boy is innocent!

TZ: Chill, can you? I'm just joking.. I'm not that mean.. I will kidnap him and threaten them both..  Taehyung will be mine and the kid safe.

' I wish I can ask you.. Why not me?'

You and Taehyung is waiting for Jihoon at outside his school. Once he saw you two, he run and give a hug.

Y/N: How is school?

JH: Great! My friends and my teacher said that daddy is handsome.

TH: Of course I am..

But then Taehyung make an eye contact with the teacher.. She suddenly wink. Taehyung secretly made a disgusted face and you noticed the wink.

' She has a gut flirting with MY husband infront of me huh.. Let's see if you still want to flirt'

Y/N: Jihoon, look! Your friend is waving at you..

When Jihoon busy waving back you suddenly grab Taehyung collar and give a long peck. He startled by your actions. When you pulled out you saw the teacher rolled her eyes annoyed.

' Now she know who he is belong to.'

You smirked while Taehyung face turned red.

JH: Dad, why your face is red? Are you sick?

TH: W-what? No.. It just hot here. Let's go home now..

' He is blushing.. cute'

'God, she drives me crazy..'

-AT NIGHT-

TH: Y/N..

Y/N: Yeah?

TH: I love you..

Y/N: W-what?

TH: I love you.. as my wife.. Can you give me a chance? I know I was a jerk back then but I swear I changed.. I'm not a playboy anymore.. I'm not cold anymore- well with you and Jihoon of course. But I already changed.. For us.. So can you give me a chance to love you and Jihoon? Give me a chance to prove that I truly love you.. Give me a chance to make you fall for me..

'Again? He want a second chance.. But I still remember how he  broke me.. But past is past, right? Should I give him a second chance?'

-TO BE CONTINUED-