Part 14- FLASHBACK PT.1

-9 YEARS AGO-

??: Taehyung-ah.. I heard there's a new girl is coming today..

TH: And?

??: The rumors said she is really hot.. Come on.. You are a playboy,right?

TH: Let's see if she worth my time or not..

??: Yess..Cold playboy indeed.

TH: Oh shut up Baekhyun..

After for a few minutes, the teacher enter the classroom and cleared her throat.

TC: So today we have a new student.. Please be nice toward her. Come in..

A girl come in looking so beautiful in the school uniform.

Everyone mesmerized by her beauty.. Baekhyun noticed that Taehyung is staring at the girl so he nudged his elbow and whispered.

BH: That girl right there is really worth.

He smirk..

The girl bow and introduced herself.

??: Hello, I am Min Y/N ,Min Yoongi's younger sister.. I hope we can get along well.

You said while smiling making all the boys heart melted..

TC: Okay, Y/N.. You can sit beside Areum.. Areum,raise your hand.

She raised her hand and you sit beside her. She excitedly turned to you.

AR: Hi! I am Yoo Areum, Areum for short.. 

Y/N: Well,you already know who I am..

AR: You are so pretty..

Y/N: Haha, you are prettier..

-AT LUNCH BREAK-

Taehyung approached you.

TH: Hey.. Y/N,right?

Y/N: Yeah.. And you?

TH: Taehyung, Kim Taehyung..

Y/N: Oh, nice to meet you.. Do you need anything?

He lean closer and whispered.

TH: I need you to..... leave this school..

Y/N: Excuse me? Why would I?

TH: Maybe because you don't deserve to stay here..

Y/N: And who are you to judge others huh?

TH: My father is the owner of this school. If you don't listen to me, he can throw you out..

Y/N: And do I look like I care? You can't tell me what to do or whatever.. You are just wasting my time.

You rolled your eyes then leave the hallway leaving him smirking.

' I can see that she is not easy one.. Time to play kitten..'

Y/N: Who?

AR: The school heartthrob.. Kim Taehyung..Every girls have a crush on him but he will reject it unless if you are one of his target.. He is cold and a playboy.. You have to be careful with him.. You might be his next target because of your beauty..

Y/N: Tch.. He is not that handsome though..

AR: You see that girl?

She said while pointed to someone.

Y/N: Yeah?

AR: She is Kim Jennie.. She was the target of Taehyung and they broke up because Taehyung is cheating on her.. She seems cold but not.. She is really nice and that's why she become the school president.

Y/N: It must be hurt.. He is such a jerk..

AR: That girl also one of his toy before.

AR: Bae Suzy.. She got a depressed because of him but luckily she is fine now..

Y/N: God.. How many girls does he has played before?

AR: Only the popular one.. He won't even look at the poor student.. He maybe will use his handsome face to possessed you so make sure you won't fall for his trick..

Y/N: Of course not.. I'm not dumb..

You two continued talking not knowing someone has been eavesdropped your conversation. He smirked.

' Let's see then.. I will make you fall for me.. You are my new target now and I won't stopped until I got you wrapped in my hands, Min Y/N..'

-TO BE CONTINUED-

(I will try to finish it by this week since I have to go to my hostel next week..If I can't I'm really sorry and I will finish it when I'm back.. Thank you for reading and please vote and comment something even criticism.. It will really help me alot to improve since I'm still new to this field of writing.. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it and I hope you guys enjoy reading my stories..)