Part 4

RS: Wahh,my love? I didn't know he can be sweet.

Y/N:It's just an act.

RS: But,what if he has feelings for you?

Y/N: Ugh..I shouldn't told you about our act. Rose,it's just an act..Plus, Love is not allowed in thid marriage and he said it by himself in the contract. This is just a forced and lies.

RS: But why you sounds sad when you said that?

Y/N: Sad? I'm not.. Why should I be sad?It's not like i have feelings for him..

RS: Why do you hate being in love?

You paused for a minutes. You look at her coldly and ignored her question.She sighed.

RS: It's fine if you don't want to tell me but Y/N, sometimes letting go the past is better than still holding in.

She left your office while you stared at the door.  

Y/N: But it still hard to move on from the past.

You whispered and continued your work.

You entered the house and greeted by a women hugging Taehyung.You froze.You don't know what to do.Your heart ached seeing them hugging.Taehyung saw you and push the women.

TH: Y-Y/N..

Y/N: Who is she?

TZ: Tzuyu..Taehyung's girlfriend..

Y/N: Girlfriend?

Why your legs feel weak?.. Why do you feel like want to cry when hearing the word 'girlfriend' 

TZ: Yeah.. You are Y/N,right? His forced wife..

Y/N: Yeah..

TZ: Well,I have to go now..See you tomorrow babe.

She kissed his cheeks and left while smirking.

Y/N: Why you don't tell me?

TH: I...

Y/N: If you want to be with her,don't bring her here because this is my house too if you forgot. And I'm disgusted. She just smirked and I wonder why..

TH: Don't assuming things about her.Why are you acting like this anyway? do you perhaps..Fall for me?

You scoffed.

Y/N: You know I hate you..There's no way I will fall for a dumbass like you. Maybe you are the one who fall for me.

TH: Excuse you? You think I love you? You know this is just a FORCED MARRIAGE.. We will get divorced anyway and I already have a girlfriend.

Y/N: I know and I'm not shocked..

Deep in Taehyung's heart he want to hear the opposite answer from you but he know.. There's no way you will fall in love with him.. Plus, he already have Tzuyu.. His girlfriend...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-I'm sorry for the short part..I just want to do more part in this story and thank you for reading this..