Part 18

-1 MONTH LATER-

JH: Why did you call us mom?

Y/N: I..

TH: Love, what's wrong?

Y/N: Jihoon-ah.. Taehyung is your real father..

JH: Wahh really?!

Y/N: Jihoon-ah, can you go to your room for a minute? I want to talk to your dad..

JH: Okay..

He go upstairs leaving you both. Taehyung stand up and approach you then hold your hand.

Y/N: I'm sorry for not telling it sooner..

TH: No.. I'm sorry for not being with you when you need me.. Mostly when you are taking care of Jihoon.. I'm sorry for cheated on you-

You cut him off.

Y/N: No.. It's not your fault.. I'm the one who overreact..

TH: But if you didn't left me that time, I maybe still a playboy now.. You changed me and I'm glad I met you again.. I love you, my love..

Y/N: I love you too.. 

TH: Wait really?! Means you forgive me?

Y/N: Yeah.. But how about Tzuyu?

TH: Shh, let's not talk about her.. I miss you so much..

He hugged you tight.. You smile and hugged him back. You love being in his arm.. You miss him.. And you  just realized that you still love him..

SH: You see how happy he is when he with Y/N?

He said to Tzuyu who were staring at the picture. The picture of you and Taehyung hugging. 

SH: Let him go.. Let him be with the one he loves.. You deserve someone who truly loves you.. If you forced him to love you, you know he never will. You just hurt yourself by loving someone who doesn't even love you.

She sighed. It's been months since she last met Taehyung and her feelings fade away.. She is not sad but guilty.. Guilty for forcing Taehyung to be relationship with her. She realized that love can't be forced.

TZ: Suho-ah.. Can you help me?

SH: Help you what?

TZ: Help me to move on.. You are right.. I shouldn't forced him to love me.. And I understand now that love can't be forced. So can you help me to forget him?

She look at him with a sincere smile.

SH: I would love to..

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Sorry for not updating for 2 days.. I'm busy with my homework. Thank you for reading!!