Part 8

He clenched his fist seeing you and Jungkook laughing with each other. Yes, he is jealous and he admit it.. Tears threatening to fall but he hold it.. It hurts to see someone you love with someone else laughing but never do that to you..

'I thought she is a cold person but why she laughing with him? Is he really her boyfriend?'

He thought while staring at you and Jungkook. He doesn't know that you two are bestfriend yet. He just want to dragged you away with him but he know he can't.. He left the scene with hurt expressions.

Y/N: Jungkook.. I think you should move on from me... I love you as my bestfriend and I don't want to lose a precious friend like you.

JK: You love him?

Y/N: Him? Who?

JK: Your husband..

Y/N: No,of course not.. You know our marriage is just a forced..

JK: You can't lie to me, carrot.. I have know you since diapers.. I saw how you look at him.. It hurts but I have to let you go.. I know you love him.. Don't lie to yourself..

Y/N: I don't love him, Kook.. Maybe I do like him but I don't love him.. I've had enough of those love.. I know all guy are not same but I'm not ready to give my love to someone..

JK: You still can't get over him?

Y/N: How can I? After all things he did to me.. It's still hurt..

JK: I understand.. Don't worry.. I will support you no matter what.

Y/N: Thank you, Jungkook..

JK: And you can tell Taehyung the truth. He seems jealous about us..

Y/N: Why would he?

JK: Are you stupid or what? It's obvious that he loves you..

Y/N: He loves me?

JK: Yeah..

He glare at you and spoke..

TH: Where are you?

Y/N: At cafe..

TH: With who?

Y/N: Jungkook..

TH: Your boyfriend?

Y/N: He just joking.. He is my bestfriend since childhood.. And I'm saying the truth this time..

He sighed in relief..

Y/N: Are you jealous?

TH: W-what? Jealous? Why should I?

You smirk.

'Why not tease him a little'

You walk closer makes him walk backward and his back hit the wall. You pinned him on the wall. Even you are shorter than him, you never fail to make him feel intimidated..

TH: Y-Y/N..

Y/N: You are acting weird.. Why are you blushing?

TH: I-I'm not..

Y/N: You look like a tomato..

You laughed a little while he switch positions with you. Now he is the one pinning you to the wall. You startled and look at him. 

' Why I just realized that he is so handsome.. His eyes, lips, jawline..'

TH: I know I'm handsome don't need to stare..

He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear getting a better view of your face. 

TH: Beautiful..

He whispered.. You both stared at each other.. His eyes landed on your lips.. He start moving closer slowly.. He was about to kiss you but got interrupted by the doorbell. You startled and pushed him and immediately open the door.. He follow you behind.. Your eyes widen as you saw the person..

Y/N: Suho? What are you doing here?

                                -TO BE CONTINUED-

-I think there's no need to put those pictures,right? I will not put them in the next part and goes on

-I think there's no need to put those pictures,right? I will not put them in the next part and goes on.. Thank you for reading btw!