Part 17-FLASHBACK PT.4

At your room, you both are cuddling together loving each other warm.

Y/N: Tae, I will gone for a week to visit my grandparents..

TH: When?

Y/N: Starting tomorrow..

TH: Whyyyy? I'm gonna miss you..

He whined while hugging you.. You chuckled.

Y/N: I will miss you too but they need me.. Only for a week.. Promise me that you will take care of yourself..

TH: Fine..

' I trust you.. I know you won't cheat on me while I'm gone..' 

-6 DAYS LATER-

You visit Taehyung's house to surprise him. He had gave you the spare key and plus, his parents is not at home so you don't have to worry.. You enter the house greeted by clothes scattering everywhere.. You can't help but to think negatively and start to tear up.

' No,no.. Please..'

You walked to his room even though you know you will completely broke. You open the door and saw Taehyung with a girl under the blanket naked..

Y/N: Taehyung..

Your trying to hold back your tears while staring at them. Your sob make both of them woke up. Taehyung look around and widen his eyes as he spotted you. You face your back at them. He wear his boxer and approach you.

TH: L-love, please let me explain..

You look at him then look at the girl who is covering her body. You laughed unbelievably..

Y/N: Seriously? With my own bestfriend? Areum-ah.. Why?

AR: I-I'm sorry..

TH: Love, let me explain.. I was drunk and-

Y/N: And what? Fu**ing each other? I trust you both! What did I do to deserve all of this?!

You are crying infront of them and it hurts them.. They know they fu**ed up really bad..

TH: Please baby, let me explain.. I didn't know anything I promise.. I was drunk.. Please don't leave me..

Y/N: Drunk or not it's a dumb excuse! You know you will drunk then why did you go drink?! How Areum is here?

-LAST NIGHT-

Taehyung go to the bar where Areum called him. They both talked and they both ended up getting drunk.

TH: I miss my baby.. Y/N-ah, my love when will you come back..

Areum stared at him.. She is still sober and she know what she do.

AR: I am here..

TH: Haha no, you are not my baby..

AR: Why her? Can't it be me?

TH: I want to go home..

She brought his home and start taking advantage towards him. Yes, she has a feelings for him but because of lust and desire, they both betray you.

-PRESENT-

TH: It is a mistake ,Love.. Please trust me.. I didn't know anything about this..

Y/N: How can I trust you again.. I know I was just a bet but why my bestfriend?!

TH: Y-you know?

Y/N: Why? Shocked? Yeah I know it since the start.. What am I? A toy? You know what hurts more? My own bestfriend betray me.. I trust you both! Why did you have to broke me like this?! Am I not good enough?! I gave you all of me but at the end.. I just hurt myself.. You hurt me,you broke me,you play me.. It's hurt.. It's really hurt..

TH: Y-y/n ah.. I love you please.. I really love you.. Give me a chance..

Y/N: I'm sorry.. I can't..

He hugged you tight.

TH: No no! You won't leave me! I love you so much. I can't live without you please don't leave me..

He is crying. It hurts you but you are afraid.. What if he repeat the same mistake? You broke the hug and look at his face. You smile despite being hurt.

Y/N: I love you.. But I want to let you go.. I want you to be happy without me.. If we are meant to be, we will met each other, love each other more than before and we will stay together until our last breath.. but if not, just move on and find someone better..

You run out of his house leaving him crying mess. He look at Areum and shout.

TH: Tell me! You aren't drunk, right?!

AR: N-no.. I'm still sober..

TH: Then why?! Why did you let me touch you?! I love Y/N!

AR: Because I love you! Why it can't be me?!

TH: So doing this will make you think I will love you? NO! You make me hate you more than anyone! Why it can't be you? Because you are not Y/N.. I love her and only her! Now take your things and leave my house!

She wear her clothes and leave the house. Taehyung sit on the bed.

' I'll wait for you.. I'll find you..I promise.. I won't fall for other girl except you.. I'll make sure you will be mine again..'

-MEANWHILE-

Y/N: Why me? I trust her.. She is my bestfriend and now.. she betray me.. I know she can handle many alcohol so why? Why she let him.. I'm tired of this.. I promise I won't fall in love again..

You moved to other school without letting anyone know except Jennie. Jennie felt disappointed to Taehyung and mostly to Areum.

JN: It's her first relationship.. And you broke her.. I'm disappointed.. I forgive you when you cheating on me but how about Y/N? She loves you alot.. And Areum.. I can't believe you did that.. Y/N is our bestfriend.. You know how much she loves him.. We can't do anything, she already left us..

-1 YEAR LATER-

Walking at the park, she suddenly spotted someone and grabbed the person wrist.

??: Y/N..

Y/N: Oh.. Areum..

AR: Can we talk?

Y/N: Yeah..

You said in a cold tone.

AR: How are you?

Y/N: Fine.

AR: You changed.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with him.. It's my fault.. He is innocent.. I was having a crush on him even before you came.. But I realized I'm just attract to his appearance.. I know you love him so much.. I want to apologize before I died..

Y/N: What do you mean? Died?

AR: I have a brain tumor Y/N.. I regret for doing that to you.. I'm really sorry..

Y/N: Areum-ah.. I forgive you.. It's all past now.. I have move on.. Let's forget it..

AR: Thank you, Y/N..

-END OF FLASHBACK-

' I can forgive but I can't forget..'

-TO BE CONTINUED-