Engagement party

Today Rod an I was just driving around looking for something to do when Rod's phone ranged and it was his manager.
Me: what's wrong
Rod: my manger said somebody did something to one of my cars.
We went to the house he opened the house door and
......:Surprise
Family and friends were there it almost made me cry even Diamond pregnant ass was there. We hugged ppl they asked to see the ring 💍. After all the talking to ppl and showing the ring I was tired and I had on heels chile. Rod went upstairs and few min later he came back down with a bag I guess he's spending the night. We left his house and headed to my house. We arrived at my house and got out.I opened the door we walked in.I locked the door behind me and went upstairs to the room.I changed into my pjs grabbed my phone and went in my office.I cut my Apple iMac 🖥 cuz I need to get this house ready to be sold.I text Diamond so she can come by tomorrow so we can get things in order after that I went to my room.
Me: what u watching (I said as I get in the bed)
Rod: some horror movie
Me: ooooo
Rod: so what's ur dream wedding plans
Me: ummm court house
Rod: I'm being serious
Me: I am too
After that me and Rod talked for a couple more min then I wrapped me arms around Rod's and drifted off to sleep.