What's happening

'I was laying in the bed felling horrible. I'v never felt like this before. Rod's taking me the doctor so we can find out what's wrong with me. We pulled up to the doctors, we got out and walked in. I signed in and waited for the doctor to call my name.

Nurse: Ms.Redd

We walked to the back. She told me to stand on the scale. After she wrote the numbers down she took us to a room. I sat on the he took my blood pressure,wrote it down, then she listened to my heart beat. After all that she said the doctor will be in shortly. Mins later the doctor came in.

Doctor: Hello I'm Dr. Winters I'll be ur doctor today what seems to be the problem.

Me: I feel horrible

Dr.Winters: what hurts

Me: My throat, my head, my stomach, I feel light headed at times sometimes I can't get out the bed

Dr.Winters: ok were gonna take some blood just to be on the safe side

Me: ok

They took blood and told me they would call if anything is wrong, We left the doctors and went to get some food. After getting food me n Rod went back home and enjoy the rest of our day.
Me: hey let's have a movie night
Rod: ok
Me: Miracle RJ
Kids: yes ma'am (they said coming downstairs)
Me:come on where having a movie night
Kids: yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy can we watch sing 2
Me: sure
Rod: mommy u get the snacks, kids get the blankets, n I'll get the movie ready
Us: ok
We went in our own direction to get what we needed. We went in the theater. We got the snacks the blankets we're all good. Now let's watch the movie 🎥 🍿.