Baby bear

There's nun to do me and Rj going to the mall I put his Jordan outfit on him and put him car seat.I got his bag. We got in the car an was on our way to the mall mins later we pulled up to the mall.I got out got his scroller out then grabbed him put him in and walked in we went to children's Place,foot locker,&kids foot locker Rj broke my bank. We walked back to the car. I put him in then put the stroller down an back in the truck got in and headed home. We pulled up in the driveway and Rod's car was in the driveway I got out got Rj and his dipper bag and walked in the house.
Rod: hey babe
Me: hey (kissing him)
Rod: hey man (he said taking Rj from me and going to sit on the couch ) what y'all did today
Me: we went to the mall(I said sitting next to him)
Rod: where the bags at
Me:o I forgot them in the car
I was getting but Rod stopped me.
Rod: here u sit down I'll get them  (he said handing Rj back to me)
Rod went outside and came back in with the bags.
Rod: well damn all these damn bags for a baby (he said laughing) where u want these
Me: in his room (i said getting up an walking up stairs)
We walked in Rj room I put him in his crib since he was sleeping I took all the stuff out the bags an put them away Rod was looking his the foot locker bags.
Rod: damn like father like son
Me: (laughing) yea sure
We put his shoes up after all that it felt like an hour Rj woke up I picked him up put him on the changing table changed his pamper I was sleepy so I took him to our room.
Rod: what's up
Me: I'm sleepy
Rod: ok come on lil man (he said grabbing Bear)
I got in the bed and went to sleep.