Baby shower

It's been 3 months and I'm now 8 months pregnant yall I look like I'm bout to pop open,today is my baby shower the plan was to have a gender reveal but we found out the baby's gender because Rod had to go on tour it's a girl and I'm heart broken he couldn't be here for the baby shower.I'm putting on a happy face but deep down I really miss Rod, after we ate I opened up gifts, after opening almost all the gifts there was one more.
My mom: this one is from me
I opened the and it was a teddy bear 🧸 with a heart shape on the chest that says push me.I pushed it and it started singing and after it stopped.I still heard the song it was playing it was one of Rods songs I thought it was the bear but I didn't push the button and this time it sounded like Rod I looked up and not only did it sound like Rod it was Rod I started crying after he was done I was still crying Rod walked up to me and I hugged him it's only been 2 weeks since he went on tour.
Rod: aww don't cry
Me: I miss u (still crying)
Rod: I missed u too
Me and Rod kissed then my mom came up to us and gave us a big picture.
My mom: this is another gift I got u guys
Rod& me: thank u
It was my ultrasound I looked the ultrasound closely
Me: hold up it's a boy the doctor said it's a girl
My mom: well I had the doctor say it's a girl I knew Rod was coming back for the baby shower
When she said that I smiled my mom and others took pictures of me and Rod holding the picture we smiled and everything but something didn't feel right,before the baby shower I was having pain in my abdomen I thought was Braxton Hicks like it always do,after pictures were taken my mom took the picture from us an placed it on the table.I felt this pop and then this pain that made me feel like I just got hit by an 18 wheeler I screamed.
Rod: what's wrong
Me: it hurts
Rod: do u need to lay down
My mom came running over to us
My mom: what happened
Rod: she said it hurts
My mom was asking me questions then it happened
My mom: ur water just broke
Me: I'm only 8 months pregnant
My mom: let's get u to the hospital
We're on our way to the hospital and it getting uncomfortable for me. We arrived at the hospital they sat me down in a wheelchair and took me to a room. The nurse asked if I wanted to get a epidural I told her I think I wanna go natural she said ok and that was that. 13 hours of labor baby Wave is finally here.
Rodarius Green jr
7lbs 6oz 22in long

 Rodarius Green jr 7lbs 6oz 22in long