Back Home

I woke up seeing Miracle and RJ in my bed watching tv I promise u these kids so damn smart.

Me: u told y'all to cut the tv on and wake me up 

Them: mommy ( they said climbing on me)

Me: hey babies 

RJ: mommy I'm  hungry 

Me: u hungry to Miracle 

Miracle: (shacking her head yes)

Me: what y'all 

Rj:Wendy's 

Me: ok lets go 

I got out the bed I grabbed my phone and put on my slides. We walked downstairs I grabbed my purse and keys. I opened the front door and let the kids walk out before me I shut the door behind me I locked it and walked to the car.I unlocked the car door and helped the kids in i Buckled them in before I got in.I buckled up plugged my phone to the aux and played Rod's playlist.I pulled out the driveway and headed to Wendy's for my babies.I pulled up to Wendy's.

Me: what y'all want 

Rj: nuggets 

Me: u too Miracle 

Miracle: yay

ME: I'll take that as a yes 

.....: order when ur ready 

Me: can I get 3 number 3's 

....: what sauce 

Me:bbq for all

......: and the drinks 

Me:sprite and two Hi--C's  

....: ok is that it 

Me: yes 

she told me the total. I pulled up to the first window.I grabbed my card and handed to her. She handed me my card and the receipt. I put the card and receipt in my purse. I was at the second window.

......: OMG ur Brandi Rod waves wife 

Me: yea 

.....: omg can I get a picture with u 

Me: umm ok 

We took the picture. She gave me our food and drinks and an extra one. I got the food and drinks and headed back home. 

At the house

We pulled up to the house.There was a can in the driveway I never seen before. The door opened I thought I locked it. We was still sitting in the car I was bout to back out the driveway when I saw Rod walked outside. We got out and the kids run right to him.

Kids:daddy 

Rod: hey babies( he said picking them up) 

I was grabbed everything and and shut the car doors and locked it.

Rod: hey babe let me get that ( he said gabbing the food and kissing me)

Me: thanks bae( I said kissing him back)

We walked in the house. And walked in the kitchen.I grabbed Miracles lil plates.Rod put her in her highchair. I put her food right in front of her. The rest of us sat at the table and eat out food and enjoyed the day.