Will U Merry Me Again pt.2

Brandi's prov
I'm on my way home so I texted Rod to see if they needed anything
Convo
Me:hey bae I'm on my way home y'all need anything
Hubby❤️:nah babe we all good
Me: ok
End of convo
Moments later I pulled up in the driveway. I got out grabbed my bags shutting the door and locking it. I walked to he house door unlocked it and walked in. I shut the door behind me locking it. I put my keys and my bag by the door. Something grabbed my attention. I looked down an saw rose petals on the floor so I followed them. They took me outside it's so beautiful out here. The trial of petals stopped and lights on the ground lit up and it spelled out WILL U MERRY ME AGAIN. Rod was standing in a heart shape made out of rose petals.I started to cry then Rod got on one knee.
Rod: Brandi I love u and our family.I want u and only u. U make me the happiest man in the world. My life isn't complete without u in it. So Brandi will u merry me again
Tears fell from my eyes
Me: yes
Rod put the ring on my finger got up and kissed me he wiped the tears off my face I heard clapping I turned and saw the kids, Diamond,my mom and Rod's mom. Rod hugged me and the kids ran up too us I picked up Miracle and Rod picked up Rj. We took pictures, ate, took more pictures then we went inside the house and played some music. We danced and had a great night. After a while our moms and Diamond was getting ready to leave. Rod's mom took the kids for tonight.