My poor baby

Today Rj had a doctors appointment I got him dressed in his red and white Jordan outfit.I grabbed his diaper bag and put some extra clothes, more pampers and wipes.I grabbed his car seat and put him in it.I grabbed his bag and my purse then his car seat.I walked downstairs Rod was going to the studio so he couldn't come I sat Rj on the counter.
Rod: u got everything
Me: yea I think (I said putting my shoes on)
Rod: ok I'll get him
Me: ok
We walked outside I unlocked the doors Rod put Rj in and buckled him.
Rod: drive safe be careful and let me know how the appointment go
Me:u too and I will
We kissed then I got in and Rod closed the door.
Moments later I pulled up to the doctors office.I got out opened the door and got Rj out grabbed his bag and my purse walked in. I signed in and waited for them to call us. Few mins later the called us to the back.
Nurse: ok let's get his weight
I laid Rj on the scale
Nurse: ok he's 16lbs
Me:wow mommy's man (I said picking him up)
We walked to a room and I laid him down the the doc came in.
.....:hello I'm doctor Mark
Me: hi
Dr. Mark: and this lil guy must be Rj
Rj started laughing and kicking he listened to his heart beat I looked in his ears after getting done he asked me questions.
Dr.Mark:everything looks great but he will need to get his vaccinations today
Me: aww my poor baby
The nurse came in with the shots.I wanted to cry so bad the nurse wiped his leg.I didn't want to look so I started kissing him on his cheek then he started crying my poor baby.
Nurse: I'm sorry it's one more then ima leave u alone
She gave him his last one she put a bandaid on them I picked him up after and I hugged him.
Me: aww mommy's poor man I sorry
He was still crying I laid him backdown put his clothes on. I put him on a all white onesie so his legs could be out.I put him back in his car seat we walked back to the car got in an been on our way back home.