Night out

Tonight Rod and I r meeting Diamond and her husband at their house since neither of us have the kids. I hoped in the shower. 30 min later I got out,dried off,lotion down.I put on my white tank top,blue jeans, a pink cover up,and my gold flip flops.I walked downstairs and I saw the studio door open so I went in there.
Me: hey bae
Rod: hey (he said kissing me)
Me: r u ready
Rod: yea let me grab my keys and we out
Me: ok
He cut the lights off we walked upstairs.I grabbed my phone and purse Rod grabbed the keys and we walked out. He locked the door behind us. We walked to the car Rod opens the door for me I got in he closed the door and he got in we buckled up and was on our way to Diamond's house. On the way to Diamond's house I got a text from my mom.
Mommiana❤️❤️: I have to work tomorrow so ima have to bring Rj back
Me: ok see u tomorrow
Mommiana❤️❤️: ok
End of convo
Rod: y u smiling
Me:Rj's coming home tomorrow
Rod: o well gotta make tonight last
When he said that I knew exactly what he was trying to say. I just smiled,we finally pulled to Diamond's house.Rod opened the door for me he locked the door we walked to the door and ring the bell min later Diamond opened the door.
Diamond:hey guys come in
We walked in to the living room.
Me: so what we finna do tonight
Diamond: girl we should've planned this ahead cuz I don't even know
Diamond phone was ringing so she went to go get it mins later she came back.
Me:y u smiling so hard
Diamond:Paris comes back tomorrow
Me: aww Rj comes back tomorrow too
Me and her been so happy but since she we couldn't find nun else to do we decided to do a home movie night. After the movie went off it was time for us to go.
Me: thanks guys for having us over
Rod: yea thank u
Diamond: anytime
Rod and Diamond husband was talking so they walked out before us.
Diamond: well it was nice having u and Rod over
Me:it was nice being over we gotta do it again but next we gonna plan ahead of time
Diamond: right
Me and Diamond hugged I walked to the car and Rod opened the door for me.I got in shut the door he got in the driver seat and we was on our way back home.