Him

My heart threatened to break through my ribcage as I crawled around the floor. The sound of running and men yelling in the distance added to my discomfort. What was going on?

" Whose there!?" I asked as I felt the ground blindly for a weapon of any kind.

" Shhhhh." Hushed the person." It's me Brody." He finally revealed.

" Why in the hell didn't you tell me that earlier, I thought you were some killer or... Never mind." I said as I let out a sigh of relief.

" Why do you sound so relieved?" Asked Brody in the dark.

" Why wouldn't I be?" I asked as suddenly it hit me.

Should I really be relived he is here? He is part of a Russian mafia and he has probably killed people like me in his sleep so why am I relived. Now that I have thought it over, fear hit me again. I quickly got up and make my way over to the door again; knowing how rooms work there has to be a light switch near the door.

" Not so fast sweetheart!" He chuckled as he came up to me and tackled me to the floor. He was so different when others weren't around. These must be his true colors.

" Ahh! Let go of me!!" I yelled as I kicked and punched wherever I could get a hit in.

To my surprise he caught my wrist quickly and pinned me to the ground. I let out a groan as pain shot up my arm from my injured wrist. Why did he have to grab that wrist of all places!?

" Stop struggling, they'll find us here!" Spat Brody as he put his other hand over my mouth. By now he was sitting on my stomach and pinning my legs down with his feet. As for his hands he used them to cover my mouth and pin my wrists over my head. It was very uncomfortable and I couldn't move." Look some spy's were found in the house, they could be anywhere so we need to be quiet. If you keep screaming Bloody fucking Mary they'll find us." Whispered Brody in my ear as both he and I looked to the door; the sound of heavy footsteps came from the other side of the door.

At that moment I stopped struggling and gave in. If I had known that fact from the beginning this wouldn't have happen. So this whole time he was trying to protect me? That still seems kinda fishy.

" Looks like our time together is up." Whispered Brody as he rolled off me and stood up. Next thing I knew the door flung open with so much force it hit the wall with a loud thud.

A very pissed off Dimitri stood there, hair in a mess and sweat forming on his forehead." Is Anna okay? Did anyone else come down this way?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

Darkness filled the room again until the sound of Dimitri's foot steps to the nightstand followed by the lamp turning on lit the room with a warm glow.

" Da, Da, Anna's okay-" Brody reassured before I notice a little bit of blood coming from his nose.

" Did I do that!?" I asked in disbelief. I can't believe I hit him so hard.

" Wait... Anna did that to you?" Dimitri inquired, his eyebrow went up a little with confusion.

" Yeah, the girl really packs a punch... Literally!" Brody complained as he wiped away some of the blood with the back of his hand. This must have been a huge ego killer for him.

" You don't say?" Dimitri taunted as he then looked to me." You can get up now, you don't have to stay on the floor." He used a surprisingly nice and caring voice. I could see Brody was also surprised to see this side of Dimitri." Or stay on the ground, I don't care either way." Mumbled Dimitri as once again he goes back to his old mean self.

I just got up and walked over to the bed to sit when Dimitri's phone goes off. Speaking of phone where is mine?!

" This better be good." Dimitri growled to the person on the other line." Good then tell the others." And with that Dimitri hung up the phone and looked up at Brody." It was a false alarm, you can go back to your room." Then just like that he sent Brody out.

Brody just shrugged his shoulders and left, his nose looking a little purple.

" What am I going to do with you?" Chuckled Dimitri after Brody had left.

" Let me go home?" I suggested, knowing the answer to it before I even asked.

" Nope." He coldly replied. He walked over to me, Passion hiding in those dark eyes of his and I could sense he had much more to say.

" It's too late for that." He left the room on that note, leaving me to my thoughts.

🐯