Attack

I don't know when, but I somehow fell asleep that night. As I opened my eyes I could see it was morning and it was quiet, too quiet.

This was my chance to escape! As I went to get up out of bed something or someone restricted me from doing so. As I wiggled to see what it was I came face to face with Dimitri.

He was sleeping and he had the cutest sleeping face I have ever seen. It reminded me of a little boy. Clearly that is far from the truth. His chest had hair but not too much and his body was perfectly sculpted with muscles in all the right places. Scars littered his chest, each with its own story and lesson. My heart ached for him, living a life of a gangster must be hard both mentally and physically....

What? Why was I checking out my kidnapped? Even if he claims he is good and didn't want to do it, that could very well be a lie. I need to get my thoughts and priorities straight before I make a stupid mistake.

After taking in his surprisingly attractive looks I immediately tried to wiggle out of Dimiti's grip, but it was freakishly strong. So much for not touching me, his arms were practically glued to me. Finally after about half on hour of trying I just gave up.

I was about to tell him to wake up when something caught my attention. His nose was a little purple! Was this Brody?!!!!!!

" Brody.." I whispered as suddenly his eyes opened wide.

" Anna?" He asked with both eyebrows raised. At first he appeared to be shocked, but that emotion was short lived on his face. His once shocked expression morphed into a mischievous one.

" What the heck are you doing in Dimitri's room!?" I asked as I used the opportunity to push him away.

I did so and finally got out of his death grip, but also found myself falling to the floor. A sharp pain shot up my back as I did so.

" Ahhh, are you okay?" He quickly rolled over to the side of the bed and looked down at me. An impish grin plastered to his face.

" No!" I yelled as I attempted to get up.

" Now, now, why in such a hurry?" Brody asked, lust growing in his eyes. A chill ran down my back as he was suddenly on top of me. His face was so close that our breaths intertwined. My heart was pounding as fear took over. Something told me he wasn't going to just let me go." You know last night, you really did a number on me." He whispered as his lips lightly brushed against my ear.

" P-Please let me go." I whisper as I barely found the strength to say anything.

" You need to be punished." He whispered as his lips traveled down to my neck. My skin became hot in the areas his lips caressed, and a strange sensation came over my body. I had to get away, but his weight was too much to push off.

" S-s-stop." I begged as his lips moved down to my collar bone.

" Why? I don't think you have been punished enough yet." He slightly moaned, his hands searching my body. Everywhere his fingers touched went up in tingles of heat. I was breathing heavily and my head started to spin. I could feel him pocking me in a place I rather not talk about. I started to fear him more now. He could honestly do whatever he wanted and I couldn't refuse. Just as I was about to let my tears fall, he just stopped..." Breakfast is down stairs in ten, be ready." He huffed as he got off me and rushed out the door.

What the heck was that just now? My body shook and my tears finally fell. They rolled down my cheeks, cooling the heat that had grown there. Things were becoming more and more realistic now. Men don't just kindly kidnap women, they all have other motives.

I quickly wiped away the tears and took a moment to just lie there. That was one of the scariest situations I have ever been in, worse then being kidnapped. No matter how much time I lied there I just couldn't find the strength to get back up. My head was going through too many bad memories. I just couldn't do anything.

Suddenly three little knocks at the door caught my attention; I immediately started to shake again. Was it Brody?

My shaking stopped when I noticed it was.....

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter was a downer and a little steamy but will Anna's hero come in? Why did Brody suddenly stop? Answers will come soon so keep reading and stay awesome.🐯