Make a deal

" I leave for a shower and you're already talking to other guys." Dimitri Joked as he looked down at me, his wet hair slicked back.

he wasn't wearing a shirt and his naked chest touched my back.

" It wasn't like that." I protested, my cheeks turned a bright red and my heart started to race.

" Is that so?" He asked with a chuckle." Have you picked what you want for dinner?"

" Pasta would be nice." I replied as I refused to look at his handsome face. Honestly the fact I found him so attractive pissed me off.

He was holding me around the waist from behind and I kinda liked it. But I shouldn't... right? I mean he is my captor.

" Italian again?" Dimitri whispered in my ear.

" Do you not like Italian?" I whispered back with a grin.

" I love it, just not as much as you though." He replied then the phone in the room rang as if on cue. " That must be Karolek." He announced as he let go of me and walked over to his phone on the nightstand. " She wants Italian, pasta and stuff... We will be down in about half an hour." Dimitri spoke to Karolek over the phone.

Now that I got a good look at him all he was wearing was a towel! He hugged me wearing that!!!! By now my face was as red as a tomato and I gave up on ever having a regular heart beat.

He had tattoos all over his back and arms along with scars. For some reason I found it hard to picture Dimitri like this. He was always dressed neatly and to think he had tattoos was just odd. He was well built which anyone could guess being the boss of a Russian Mafia and all. He was just too attractive for his own good.

" I will leave so you can change in private." I suggested, trying to leave.

" Where do you think your going?" Dimitri asked as I could feel his eyes on me.

" Out."

" Out where?"

" The lounge maybe."

" Dressed like that?"

" What's wrong with my outfit?"

" You're too adorable."

" Oh shut up." I said jokingly as I could hear him come closer.

" Look at me." He ordered, but I refused to do so. If I did he would know exactly how much of an affect he had on me. The last thing I needed was for him to know how weak his half naked body made me. My head was already spinning and a mix of curiosity and lust came over me.

" Are you scared of my body?" He asked knowing exactly why I refused to look at him.

" N-no."

" Then why?"

" Your not dressed." I finally answered and he started to laugh.

" You act like you have never seen a man's body before."

" I have, just not like this." I snapped defensively. The closest thing to an undressed man I have ever seen is a guy in a bathing suite. My ex and I never got that far due to my dad's debt getting in the way and my high school days were spent studying so I could get ahead. Long story short I never got to live the typical high school life.

" I'm glad to hear that. Well I guess I will have to give you that lesson another time. I will change in the bathroom so please wait for me here." Dimitri said with a smile as he walked off to the bathroom door.

" Yes please get changed." I said as I let out a sigh. For some reason I felt like that was a lie. I almost felt disappointed and guilty.

Teach me that lesson later. Oh he is so full of himself. I swear this guy keeps me on my toes.