The Devil

It was the next day around noon and I was out with Sofia looking for a nice dress for tonight. Due to Dimitri's little sick day yesterday his work piled up and he couldn't spend time with me today, but he promised me he would take me out on a date tonight to make it up to me.

My heart raced every time I thought about going out with Dimitri. I wanted to look good tonight so I asked the prettiest woman I know to help me.

" Anna do you want short and sexy, or long and elegant?" Sofia asked me holding up two different length dresses.

" I don't know what does Dimitri like?" I asked as I looked at the dresses on the rack In front of me.

" I think showing a little skin would really get his heart beating, if you now what I mean." Sofia said with a grin as she handed me the short one.

" You really think he would like it?" I asked feeling a little self conscious. My legs didn't look as good as hers. She had perfectly long tan legs while mine were pale and short.

" Just go try it on. You're prettier than you think, I'm sure it will look good on you." Sofia encouraged with a smile as she gave me a light shove in the direction of the dressing rooms.

" Alright." I agreed with a sigh and left to go try it on.

Lately I have been given a lot more freedom to do what I want. Before I couldn't even leave the house without an escort. Now I'm aloud to go with just Sofia. It was nice having more freedom like this.

I tried on the dress Sofia gave me and was surprised at how sexy it was. There was no way I could go into public like this. It showed a little too much cleavage and a lot of leg. It was black and skintight.

Suddenly a knock at the door caught my attention.

" Sofia, what do you think?" I asked as I opened the door a little to let her see.

" Looks gorgeous." A lurking Steven remarked as he looked me up and down.

" Ahhh! Perv! What are you doing here?" I asked as I closed the door a little so he couldn't see my body.

" I'm here for your answer." He said calmly with an ear to ear grin.

" One more day. That's all I'm asking for." I begged as I fidgeted with my ponytail.

" Nope, I have lost my patience and need an answer now my dear." He refused in a cold tone.

" I promise I will go with you tomorrow. I just want one more night with Dimitri." I begged as I didn't want to cancel my plans for tonight.

" No chance in hell. You're either coming with me now or I kill everyone in this store." Steven threatened as he moved his coat to show me two guns on his waist.

That escalated quickly! I can't believe he just threatened to kill everyone in the store. He is psycho!

" Hey, you never said anything about killing innocent people!" I scream whispered to him as my jaw hung open slightly.

" Well, you were changing the plan so I thought I should too." He said matter-of-factly. What a freaken jerk!

" That's no fair!"

" I could say the same."

" Fine I will go just let me change real quick." I agreed to protect the other shoppers and tried to close the door but he stopped me.

" You look fine, lets go now." He forcefully opened the door and grabbed me by my waist. A gun dug into my hip with Stevens fingers on the trigger.