Soft side

Suddenly I awoke in a panic!

I felt my clothes and noticed I was still in my normal clothing. I quickly ran to the bathroom and noticed the bath was dry and no one was in it.

I searched the place for a wet robe but found nothing! Was it just a bad dream?!

I let out a sigh until a knock at the door caught my attention.

" Who is it?" I asked as I inched closer to the door.

" It's Sofia." The voice replied and I ran to the door.

" Hi!" I greeted as I notice she was in the same outfit too.

" I just got back from the mall. I can't believe you ditched me to spend time with Dimitri." She pouted, disappointed.

" He said Italian, I couldn't resist." I lied so she wouldn't learn about the whole trying to escape thing.

" Well it's almost time for dinner and my dad will be there! I came to help you get ready." She said and just walked in.

" First dress." She said as she pulled out a beautiful dark blue dress from a bag at her side.

" Wow." Escaped my lips as it looked way too expensive.

" I picked it out after you ditched me." She said as she gave me a playful glare.

She helped me into the dress then did amazing makeup on me. It was flawless. After that she did my hair and painted my nails.

After what felt like hours of being pampered it was time to see the finished product.

She covered my eyes and walked me over to a full length mirror in the corner of the bedroom.

" 3...2...1!" She said and took her hands away.

" Ta da!" She exclaimed and I couldn't believe the girl in the mirror was me!

-knock knock knock-

We both turned to the sound.

" Right on time." Sofia said in a cheery tone as she walked over to the door and opened it only to see Dimitri standing there with a dozen roses in his hands.

" Is she ready?" He asked and Sofia showed him a smug grin.

" Have a look for yourself." She said as she opened the door further to let him in.

As soon as he saw me his eyes opened wide.

" Anna... You're beautiful." He admitted and it made me blush so I looked away.

" Well I still have to get ready so I will meet you two love birds later." Sofia said as she left out the door.

" Anna you really do look wonderful tonight." Dimitri complemented as he reached into his pocket for something.

He was in an expensive tuxedo with a dark blue tie. His hair was brushed back and he had recently shaved.

If he didn't kidnap me I would be all over him like a bee on honey. He was just so... Sexy.

No no no, Anna you must not fall for his looks. He kidnapped you and continues to control you. Stop your stupid girly habits!

" I got you some flowers." He said as he handed me the dozen roses.

" Thank you." I took them and proceeded to smell them.

They smelt amazing.

" Oh and one more thing." He added as he kneeled down and grabbed my hand.

" Can't forget the ring." He mentioned as he slipped on a gorgeous diamond ring.

I gasped at how beautiful it was!

" I can't take this, it must have cost a fortune." I refused as I shook my head in protest.

" It's okay, you're my partner. It belongs to you." He reassured as he kissed the top of my hand then stood up.

" Dimitri." I scolded, but couldn't hide my embarrassment.

" Now come on we have guests waiting." He reminded as he looked away and I swear his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

He surprisingly didn't lead me to a room but to a car.

" Where are we going?" I asked as I hesitated to get in.

" We have reservations at a restaurant. All the mafia bosses both near and far will be there." He said as a sexy smile came across his face.

" But the only one who has the honer to escort you there is me." And with that he helped me into the car and we took off to the restaurant.

I don't know who is going to be there or who I will meet but for some reason having Dimitri by my side made me feel a little better.

...

" We're here." He informed before looking at me.

I took in a deep breath... Here I go.

Authors note: hi guys surprise! It was all a dream last chapter... Well a freaking nightmare if you ask me. Well our Anna is starting to develop feelings for Dimitri!? What!!! I wonder if they will last or will she be taken away by another smooth talker. Keep reading to find out. Till then thanks! I love yah all.