Big Sister hero

The smokey room became eerily quiet. The sound of the loud clubbing music muffed by the walls was the only thing to be heard. My heart beat soared at the sight of Dimitri. He must have come here disguised as Brody. That's a funny coincident if I do say so myself. A man acting like his body double.

" So you finally reveal yourself." Steven said with a chuckle. He acted like he knew Dimitri's identity from the beginning.

Tears of joy ran down my face as I made a risky move to get closer to Dimitri. To my surprise the woman in the room intersected me and dragged me away from Dimitri.

" What are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled but she just snickered.

" How could any man love you with a mouth like that?" She asked sounding disgusted.

" Excuse me?" I asked as I was taken aback by her sudden rude comment. That was an extremely offensive thing to just tell someone only minutes after meeting them.

" To think Steven would choose you over me!" She hissed this time with venom.

" What are you talking about?" I asked now extremely confused as to what was going on.

" You stole my fiancée so now I'm going to take yours!" She said as she pulled a small gun out of her cleavage and pointed it at Dimitri.

" No don't!" I yelled as I tried to wrestle the gun out of her hands.

We fell to the floor in a tumble weed of punches and kicks. Dimitri and Steven started a fight of their own after Steven attempted to throw his glass at Dimitri's head.

" GET OFF ME YOU HUSBAND STEALER!" Yelled the woman as tears mixed with mascara rolled down her cheeks.

" I DIDN'T STEAL HIM, HE STOLE ME!" I yelled back at her as I finally got the gun away from her.

" You know all that wrestling isn't good for your child." Steven taunted as he dodged one of Dimitri's hits.

" My what?" Dimitri asked very confused.

As Dimitri looked over at me Steven readied a bottle of vodka to smash on Dimitri's head. I had to warn him.

" Dimitri! Look o-" I managed to blurt out before I was interrupted by a gun shot.

The next thing I knew Steven was on the floor gripping his left shoulder, blood leaking through his clenched fingertips. Behind him was Sofia holding a gun.

" Don't you dare lay a single fucking finger on any of my family members, EVER." Sofia threatened as she dug her six inch heel into his left hand.

" Gawww!" Steven grunted as he surrendered.

" Steven!" The woman I had just been wrestling cried as she ran to his side.

" Anna!" Dimitri yelled as he ran over to me and hugged me a little too hard.

" Dimitri." I whispered to him half from being lost for words and half for being squeezed to death.

" Anna." He whispered back to me never letting me go.

" I should have known letting you go alone would turn out this way." Sofia said as she let out a sigh.

" Sorry." Dimitri and I said in unison." How did you find us?" We both asked in unison again.

" You two should never underestimate my information gathering skills." She said as she kneeled next to us.

" Now let's get you two home." Sofia said as she whistled to someone.

The next thing I knew Nikolai, Ivan, Karolek, Brois, and Brody bursted into the small private room.

" Boss." All of them said in a salute like fashion.

I let out a giggle at all them. It was nice to see everyone again...

After that we all made it back to the house safely. Dimitri didn't speak a word to me after our embrace and it worried me.

After I thanked everyone and we all left to our rooms I walked with Dimitri in silence. He seemed like he was thinking about something, something serious.

" Um Dimitri?" I asked to see if he was feeling well, I mean he did just get over a cold and fought someone.

" ..." He didn't say a word but looked me in the eyes, sorrow hanging heavily on his features." Let's talk when we get in the room." He finally said as he unlocked our door.

We walked in and he sat me down on the bed next to him. He gently grabbed my hand and noticed Stevens ring. He calmly slid the ring off and put it in his pocket.

He looked me in the eyes and seemed to think about what he was going to say. I wonder if he was mad at me for leaving? Or maybe he still thought I liked Steven? Or maybe he remembered why he threw my phone in the toilet!

I shook slightly in fear of what he had to say. Just as all these possibilities came to me the worst possible thought came to mind. Was he going to tell me to go home? Was Russia too dangerous or was I no longer a good choice to be his companion? Tears threatened to fall as I waited to hear what he had to say.

His once serious face switched over to confusion at my watery eyes.

" Anna." He said in a calm low voice.

" I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble! I don't love Steven, he made me wear that ring! He said he would ruin your life if I didn't go! He then threatened to kill innocent people if I didn't go! I hate that man, you have to understand! I love you and that's why I agreed to his deal." I cried as I wiped the river of tears that were now falling down my cheeks.

My shoulders shook and it was hard to breath. A warmth came over my shoulders and held me tight. I opened my eyes to see Dimitri holding me. Our eyes met and my tears seemed to magically stop.

With his thumb he wiped away my last tear and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss that lasted what felt like an eternity. We shared our inner feelings through the kiss and at one point it felt as if we had become one.

As his lips left mine he opened his mouth to tell me something.

" I'm sorry." He finally said and my heart almost stopped.

" Wha-" I asked before he continued.

" I can't believe I unknowingly did such a horrible thing to you before the wedding. To think I couldn't even control myself when buzzed. I'm sorry you're burdened with such a responsibility. I promise I will be right next to you through each and every step, I won't ever let go." He said in a serious tone now.

" Wait... What?" I asked as I knew he wasn't talking about drowning my phone and getting me a new one.

" The baby." He finally said and I almost bursted out laughing.

" I'm not pregnant, that was just a lie so Steven wouldn't touch me." I said as I hugged him." Even if I was I wouldn't feel burdened, if anything I would be excited. I love you."

" So you're not, and I didn't do anything?" He asked completely shocked.

" Yes, now you can have a clear conscious." I said with a giggle.

" Thank goodness. I don't know if I could live with myself if I did something like that to you." He said as he let out a sigh.

" So you don't want kids?" I asked jokingly.

" Of course I do, tons." He said with a grin.

" But not till after the wedding right?" I teased.

" What ever you want." He smiled as he kissed me on the forehead.

...