Party

Author: Do any of you get the joke ^?

<11037                        77th class

Teruteru: Ladies and Gents the food is ready!

Nagito: Why are we having this party again?

Chiaki: For you and Izuru!

Sonia: Yeah

Akane: I'm here ooh so many food

Byakuya: SAVE SOME FOR ME

Gundham: I have arrived!

POV

This party is to much so prepared and big for a lie, I don't want to lie just I don't want this lie to end up getting Hajime mad at me for not telling.

There's barbecue,crab , eggs and other dishes. Teruteru said "Everyone is just doing this for fun not really for why we are here." Hinata-kin hasn't showed up.

"Hey Izuru I'm gonna find for Hinata-kun!"

"Ok stay safe Komaeda!"

So I see him in his cottage and I came inside. "GO AWAY IZURU!" Hinata-kun said while he's under his blanket. He looked up to me and saw that I wasn't Izuru.

"AHH IM SORRY KO!" He screamed ashamed. "It's alright wanna come to the party?" I asked him. "No I'm I don't wanna talk to my brother right now." He told me.

I was confused his best friend besides me back then was his brother and they never argued. Why would he not wanna talk to him after what happened on the virtual world?

Does he?....no he doesn't like a scum like me and I had the audacity to think that someone as hopeful as Hinata-kun likes me more than platonically.

He said so himself he doesn't like this scum at all.

"Why don't you wanna come?" I asked Hinata-kun then he sighed. "I rather not talk about it" Makes sense that he won't say something private to scum like me.

Does he like Natsumi?

"Hey Hinata-kun Since your feeling down can I stay here for a while to cheer you up." I smiled at him then he blushed. I turned behind me and see nothing He was pretty frozen and then I started to Panic while shaking him.

Was he thinking of his crush then froze? That's got to be it! I just wanna ask him.

"Hey Hinata-kun, Who do you like?" I asked him.
"Oh..uh.." he was blushing and his face matched Mahiru's hair " Na-" who is Na?

"Na-NATSUMI!" He said. Looks like I'll die alone I'm trying to hold in my tears but lucky me can hold it. "Fuyuhiko's sister, when will you tell her!" I'm great with acting but this isn't a piece of cake because I can do that.

It still hurts...to much...worse than my past "Cmon Hinata-kun cmon lets go to the party!" I smiled happily like I was ok.

Author: To those who don't know Natsumi, She's the sister of Fuyuhiko here's a picture.