What happens after Breakfast

Author: I made the edit and I'm proud.

I woke up and see everyone but Komaeda was awake so then I decided to check how he was and see he had a cold. I decided to take care of him then I got hungry.

I came down to and then Akane and Byakuya were fighting for the last pancake made by Teruteru. Then just as I was about to snatch the pancake Teruteru gave me mine. And I just watched them fight like everyone else.

When I was finished somebody entered and snatched the pancake. "Sorry I left you there you should get back to bed after eating" I told him. "Eh no thanks."

"Can we play games?" Chiaki said yawning. "If Mikan wants!" Ibuki said. "S-sure" Then we decided to play.

The first game was Face the cookie , A game where there's a cookie on your forehead and you try to eat it without your hands. We started of with Mikan and Ibuki was cheering her on, and she won.

Everyone else won and then we decided to do something else when Monomi came and said "Can I have a cookie?" We ignored her and then Monokuma came infront of us all of a sudden. "New motive for you all! I know there's no more killing game but a motive for despair instead? We're going to have are secrets revealed in a different way now!"

We all got a piece of paper and sent to our cottages to see our secrets privately.

Author: Everyone's secrets, yeah we all know that.

I'm scared of this being revealed then Monokuma announced to do something that will cause despair so that we can keep our secrets safe. Nobody wanted either and that was to clear.

So I checked on the others see what they chose to see what would be a great decision.

I checked on Nagito to see he was doing and see he was gonna lock himself up inside his cottage. I tried to chase him so I could stop him but he was locked up already.