Flashback

I aaA: So this is a flashback when they played the "Make Nagito scared/cry game" during the killing game.

Well this game can't be that hard but..."Hey dont you think this is to much?" I asked. "We're doing this so we can scare him and so we can take him out easily." Hiyoko said.

"I-i s-s-u-ure" I don't wanna scare Ko. Then later that day I heard Hiyoko had a outstanding plan since Mahiru wasn't in the island for 3 days.

Then I heard her plan was ongoing so I checked the cctvs so I can make sure Ko is safe I-I mean Hiyoko isn't being to dangerous. Which Monokuma allowed me to access a few only.

Then on that I see Hiyoko dragging something heavy ,probably something for the plan. Then she went in the music room and locked the doors with the heavy thing "What's she doing?" I asked myself. Then I heard a bit of a sound that I ignored for a while thinking it was nothing.

Then it was someone in a suit she tied them to a chair and revealedsz it was a complete stranger with a wig thata was earlier covered with a trash bag. I then ruqshed to the music room as fast as I can.

I then kicked the door open and she was scared "YOUR RUINING MY PLAN!!!" She screamed.

She was mad very mad "Who is this person?" I asked her but she disappeared I decided to see who this man and took of there coat and see bruises and injuries that were very noticeable.

They fainted and I then see it was...

Nagito? I couldn't believe my eyes and all of a sudden panicked and cried shaking him, trying to wake him up. So I decided to carry him instead and bring him to Mikan's office. He looked nice so I smiled and brought him to be healed.