Sleep over

Author: I have no idea what to say in this part

<11037 77th class

Hajime: Ready!

Nagito: K if your done you can come now Natsumi knows the adress so I'll add her

- Nagito added Natsumi -

Oh hi

Chiaki: Hi

<11037 Sonia

Sonia: If you go steal her I'll get your head on a platter.

I'm ace so chill

Sonia: Glad we can agree 😊

_____________________________________________

POV time

When I walked in his house was huge it had 1 room for our talents. "Hinata-kun!" He said. "Hello Ko nice place!" Then my phone go a notification.

_____________________________________________
Sonia
I will cut your head if you hurt my brother
_____________________________________________

Sonia is so good at jokes.

_____________________________________________
Sonia
I'm not kidding got it? 😊
_____________________________________________

:) I'm gonna be fine.....WHO AM I KIDDING? IM GONNA DIE!!!

When everyone arrives Sonia stares at me innocently and Happily. I replied with a 😰 face. Then Monokuma comes out of nowhere and then says "I hav- Oh you guys are here tomorrow then I guess." What was he gonna say? Whatever let's just get on with it.

Teruteru made Ramen and we ate it it was so good. Then we watched Demon Slayer Since Peko's choice got picked. Peko and Fuyuhiko sat togheter, so did Mikan and Ibuki also Gundham and SOUDA?!? Mahiru and Hiyoko, Sonia And Chiaki but Me and Nagito were one empty seat apart. Then we watched the first episode.

Everyone was alright in the opening and then the first part came up everyone was worried and when the flashback came Nagito was the only one crying?

Why would he cry over a this it's hard to make him cry or be scared we even made a game that we kept secret "Make Komaeda scared" or "Make Komaeda cry" Nobody even got close. Except for when Hiyoko tried to fake kidnap him so he would be scared and stuffed his head in a trash bag with a air hole.

He got scared and kind of fainted.