And to think it's a normal day

Hajime: Hellooo I got Hajime's phone with meee - Chiaki

Sonia: Ooh is this one of those exposing Hajime things?

Hajime: Yup I found so many Nagito pictures here

Hiyoko: That simp

Hajime: Like you've seen the photos

Ibuki: good thing this is the girls chat we can add Nagito and show him these

Mikan: mhm!

-Nagito was Added-

Hajime: Hey Nagito - Chiaki

Nagito: Why are you on Hajime's phone! You shouldn't be touching that!

Akane: What a wuss for a boy

Hajime: Hajime's a big stalker, I see weird and scary stuff here. I'm traumatized

Nagito: Well I don't believe he likes me

Hajime lets go to the class gc then let me give Hajime his phone now he's been looking for it  for hours now

Nagito: that's unhealthy

-Class gc-

Nagito: Hajime do you like me? Ye I knew you would say no of course you have Natsumi good day!

Hajime: Well Nagito I have something to tell you actually.

Akane: HE'S GONNA SAY IT

Chisa: He better

Hajime: I do actually..

Nagito: No.

Hajime: Are you rejecting me? Nagito please I meant every single word.

Nagito: You were messing with me, giving me anxiety, telling me you liked Natsumi. Hajime you dense ass reserved course. I loved you but you gave me pain, life scaring pain. No. No more, I don't need you if it has to start this way.

Hajime: Nagito Please, I didn't want to hurt you

Nagito: You hurt me enough, You did so much but all you can say is sorry? You told me to stfu so many times as if I'm immune to sensitivity.

Hajime: Nagito no please Komaeda.

-...-

Nagito sat there. Thinking. "I don't deserve this title. I'm not lucky, ID RATHER HAVE NOBODY!"

"Nothing was worth my time loving him was not worth it."

Hajime came in and said "Please Nagito." Nagito responded with "No matter what you do I won't, not when you lied to me, it would be ok if you plainly admitted it but you hid it. YOU LIED TO ME I DONT WANNA CONTINUE IF YOU WILL JUST LIE AND LIE TO ME"

"I'll do anything for you Nagito just Please trust me again."

"This is your last chance."

They heard someone burst out the door "ABOUT TIME WHENS THE WEDDING?"

"CHIAKI DON'T INTERRUPT THEIR MOMENT!"

"But Sonia!"

As everyone celebrated the lights went out. Nagito worries where Hajime was and felt his  hand. The lights turned back on and Sonia and Chiaki were in the middle.

"Sonia

Will you marry me?"

Sonia has scary eyes on Chiaki and said "Chiaki Nanami, WHY THE HECK WOULD I SAY NO?!"

"Why does my sister get asked before me" Nagito cried. "Do you want now?" Hajime asked. "SHIDHEYSJEHEJSJYQSVDHSJWVS" Nagito malfunctioned.

"Hajime, Whats a question that pops in you head all the time?" Asked Chiaki. "How do I become good enough for Komaeda?"

After walking around with Nanami around the beach I heard that Nagito celebrated too much and drank all the beer. Well looking at him makes me feel at ease enough.