Natsumi

Author: I feel heartbroken while writing this.

I'm nervous Komaeda asked me who my crush is when it's him.

"Na-"

"Na-NATSUMI!" I said I had to lie she's a nice friend but she's ace and I don't like her as that! She'll kill me if I said that this happened.

"Fuyuhiko's sister, when will you tell her!" So he doesn't like me. Then it was silent after that.

"Cmon Hinata-kun cmon lets go to the party!" He said of course I had to say yes. On our way there I texted Natsumi.

<11037                        Natsumi

NATSUMI HELP ME!!!

Natsumi: What did you do?

I SAID I LIKED YOU TO MY CRUSH!!!

Natsumi: NAGITO?!?

YES!!!

Natsumi: WHAT THE HECK HINATA!!!

I NEEDED TO COVER IT UP 😭

Natsumi: Thank you very much for telling me so at least I know your crazy.

Thx 😭

Natsumi: Well talk about this later Sato is getting mad at me

That again

_____________________________________________

Author: Yup this is Sato.

When we got there Sonia screamed "NAGITO I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!"

"I'm Alright so calm down" His smile is fricking beautiful. The fact I saw his death and that I lied to him pains me to much.

"Hinata-kun let's eat!" He said, I really don't know how he's ok. I got my food and sat with Nagito, Sonia, Chiaki, Souda, Gundham and Izuru...he was beside Nagito duh.

We are and then someone suggested to play truth or dare, which was Natsumi?!? She busted the door open and said that!?! She was panting so I helped her.

"Why are you here?" Fuyuhiko stood up. "For...My...friend" She said. Nagito came and helped her and greeted her. "Hi Natsumi" he greeted her with a smile.

"Oh hello Komaeda" I already knew there friends well best friends actually. Then we started playing truth or dare.

"Ok, Hinata truth or dare?" Natsumi asked me. "Uhh truth!" It can't be bad dares are scary. "Aww I wanted you to pick dare! Anyways, Who is your crush?" She asked me.

"Uhh...uhmmm"