Not the best start of a vacation

Author: I just saw that this book is getting more popular so I decided to celebrate by a new part.

Hajime looked at his phone and closed it after what he read. He hated his brother so much and then cried his eyes out. After his eyes stopped being bloodshot he went outside hoping that it could calm him down. Then he heard a loud voice "TESTING TESTING!" Ms. Yukizome had said to the mic.

Hajime wondered what was going on then more students opened their door to check Ms.Yukizome "STUDENTS WE WILL GO TO A VACATION SO GATHER UP WERE GONNA DISCUSS IT!" Everyone came near the the stage Ms. Yukizome was standing on. "Well, Any suggestions?" She said while turning off the mic and placing it down.

"The arcade?" Chiaki had asked. "What about our Castle?" Nagito said "Uhh I'm afraid the 79th class had taken the space up" Sonia responded to Nagito.
"We can go to that big Hotel!" Hajime suggested.
"There's Food an arcade and a room that everyone can enjoy!"

"Ok Great start packing up then we're going there 2 days from now so you can prepare!" Ms.Yukizome had said. When Hajime was done he sat there at the beach when Nagito joined him.

He didn't know he was there until Nagito said "Hi Hajime!" With a smile on her face. Hajime was blushing at the sight of Nagito. "Hey Komaeda"
They had a long talk while watching the sunset 🌅.

They eventually went back to their cottages and talked in the gc.

—————

Moneyeverywhere: Ok so I bought food make sure not to waste it and got beer accidentally

Veryredstrawberry: HOW DO U GET IT ON ACCIDENT!?!?

Mother Chisa: I'll allow it just don't drink to much, If you do make sure to go to Mikan tomorrow or immediately.

————

We all headed to eat since we were starving "Hinata-kun are you ok? Did being at the beach with me disgust you?" Komaeda asked me even though the answer was obvious. "No not at all Ko."

We got there and it was filled with food everybody ate we had a nice talk and all that. Everybody left and then the alcohol was not nearly finished at all. It was just me and Izuru cleaning up then Izuru left so I decided to drink all the alcohol. I was out of control I had no idea what I was doing by the slightest.

As I chugged it all up I went to Ko's cottage and woke him up. "Huh What do yo- HINATA?" I really am crazy. My out of control mind listened to her voice saying "Why are you here?" I had no idea why I am.
"Because I am"

"Uh...wrong cottage?"

"I think you should go to sleep h-" I stopped her by kissing her. I DONT EVEN LIKE HER WHY AM I DOING THIS! My out of control mind slept beside her and she didn't mind at all. I hugged her and she just accepted it.

———

I woke up and checked on my sibling so I headed to his place feeling sunshine. I opened their door and Saw Hajime hugging my SISTER HOLY GOD DARN IZURU HASNT BROKEN UP WITH KO AND HES DOING THIS.

I stared with shock and disappointment on Hajime after texting Chiaki. They weren't awake but I'm disappointed with Hajime.

——————
Author: Sorry for interrupting but I see that this hit 2K while writing so I just wanted to thank you.

—————

—————

Sonia hasn't responded to me for a while I'm getting worried. I then see that she's in Nagito's cottage I was gonna come in and greet her and Nagito but when I opened the door it was different. "Chiaki?" She asked as I was staring at Hajime with disappointment.

He was waking up and we were just staring. "Aw sucks to wake up." He yawned. "Eh? Why are you here? What are you looking at?" He asked us those questions and was very clueless.

"Were disappointed at you Hinata." I said. "Uh why do I hear voices? AHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" Then I heard people coming inside the cottage one by one.

Great...great as hell.

"Why did I hear screaming?" Ms Yukizome asked as she entered. "The heck Hinata." Was her words.
Same happened as everyone else entered. "It's not what it looks like!" Hinata said.

"Hinata-I will murder you...." Izuru said. Talk about in character much. "Don't that's not a good choice!" Ryota interrupted. "Hinata just say sorry to Komaeda and don't do it again we can talk about this at breakfast." Ms. Yukizome said.

Hinata apologized and was forgiven. Izuru was pissed with Hinata since Izuru is like the Ultimate gentleman. "Ok Hinata you drank the whole bottle didn't you?" HE WHAT?!? "Yes" All Of us heard this and all were shocked. "Oh well let's have fun and not be illegal."